Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Rathica wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:11 pm Hi everyone. I'm Rathica and this is my first drive. Really excited 👍🏼
Rathica,

I dont see that you have registered for the drive. You need to register here... Register
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Rathica wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:11 pm Hi everyone. I'm Rathica and this is my first drive. Really excited 👍🏼
Hey Rathica,

Your name is not showing in the list of drivers for the SUPER STAR CLUB MEMBER DRIVE.

You can register for the drive by clicking on the drive name https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/home.php

If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me on 054 4307 332

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Taco

Thanks for the warm welcome Giorgio.

I've already registered for this weekend's drive but there is an "(N.R)" next to my name. No idea what that is about, am I supposed to do anything else other than registering for the drive to join?

Looking forward to meeting in person soon.
giorgio wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:22 am
Taco wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am Hello everyone,

My (short) name is Tac and call-sign is Taco so it'll be easy to remember :lol:

Although I've been in the UAE for almost 9 years I'm completely new to desert driving. Finally bought a partially capable vehicle (SWB 3.8 Pajero) for the desert and am looking forward to learning slowly under safe conditions and proper guidance. It's my wife's daily driver so the car is and will stay stock, with the exception of front & back after-market skid plates and trimmed front bumper (safety of equipment first right :)).

I already have the basic gear and really looking forward to joining the Super Stars CM Drive this Friday morning. Hopefully, I can qualify to become a Newbie and regularly attend more drives.

I'm super excited to be a part of this wonderful community!
Taco welcome to the club looking forward to meet you in person
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Taco wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm Thanks for the warm welcome Giorgio.

I've already registered for this weekend's drive but there is an "(N.R)" next to my name. No idea what that is about, am I supposed to do anything else other than registering for the drive to join?

Taco wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am Hello everyone,

My (short) name is Tac and call-sign is Taco so it'll be easy to remember :lol:

Although I've been in the UAE for almost 9 years I'm completely new to desert driving. Finally bought a partially capable vehicle (SWB 3.8 Pajero) for the desert and am looking forward to learning slowly under safe conditions and proper guidance. It's my wife's daily driver so the car is and will stay stock, with the exception of front & back after-market skid plates and trimmed front bumper (safety of equipment first right :)).

I already have the basic gear and really looking forward to joining the Super Stars CM Drive this Friday morning. Hopefully, I can qualify to become a Newbie and regularly attend more drives.

I'm super excited to be a part of this wonderful community!
nothing further for you to do other than wait for the PM which will arrive in the top right of the forum, next to your name on Thursday!!

See you Friday
Taco

Awesome, thanks!
JockJKU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:43 pm
Taco wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm Thanks for the warm welcome Giorgio.

nothing further for you to do other than wait for the PM which will arrive in the top right of the forum, next to your name on Thursday!!

See you Friday
santhoshksl

Hi All, I am santhosh..i love offroading and adventure biking.. i am a professional offroad biker performing bike rally and offroad tours in various asian countries.. Now that i would like to explore the new world of offroad in beautiful sand
Would be interested to join a group of passion riders.

I currently drive Jeep wrangler - 2012 model, sport. No mods added yet. would like to meet some professionals and get their advise before doing that.

please also add me in the telegram group - @ 0556360175

Thanks
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

santhoshksl wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 pm Hi All, I am santhosh..i love offroading and adventure biking.. i am a professional offroad biker performing bike rally and offroad tours in various asian countries.. Now that i would like to explore the new world of offroad in beautiful sand
Would be interested to join a group of passion riders.

I currently drive Jeep wrangler - 2012 model, sport. No mods added yet. would like to meet some professionals and get their advise before doing that.

please also add me in the telegram group - @ 0556360175

Thanks
Welcome Santhosh looking forward to meet you soon
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
S1d
Club Member
Club Member

I’m SIDDharth, had been for many drives with this group 5 years ago. Finally owning the Wrangler after driving a Camry for a decade. Its my first drive in my own vehicle in the desert... totally excited and overwhelmed!!!

When is the earliest drive I may participate?

Cheers
JL18S+
anasassaf

Hello Guys,

Any plans for this weekend?

Thanks,
Anas
Booy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:24 pm
anasassaf wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:02 pm Hello Everyone,

I like the idea of this website, I am sure I will have fun and meet new people here :)

I drive Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) fully modified and ready to go to the middle of the desert.

I go every weekend to desert with other groups and friends.

Looking forward to meet all of you on any upcoming event.

Thanks,
A warm welcome @anasassaf

We have a club member drive on 22 March - register and book your seat for this event. Link below:
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4210

See you in the sand.
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

anasassaf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:39 am Hello Guys,

Any plans for this weekend?

Thanks,
Anas
Did you come to the Club member drive on the 22nd?