Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

JohnDoe04
Club Member
Club Member

Hi dear community,
I hope all of you are doing good.
My name is Erik, originally from Germany and in Dubai since a bit more then two years. I like being outdoors, scuba diving, photography and videography & meeting new peoples.
I am eager to take my recently received Pardon off-road.
Hope to meet you soon off the track.
Cheers Erik
JAISROCK
Club Member
Club Member

Hello ALMOST4X4 team,

I’m Reggie Landicho, drives a Green JK. Happy to be part of this community. It was really a very good first impression inquiring on the group when I asked what do I need to be part of it, I got a reply “4x4 and your smile.”
I am mostly available on Saturdays, so hopefully, there’ll be more events on Saturdays.
Thanks! Cheers
walihali

admin wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Hello all, lets get to know each other more in here once again.
Hello Everyone,
Salam Bu Salem,

Hi, you can call me walihali, I am back (in forum only now) thanks to Bu Salem our Founder.
It's good to be back.

Hope you are all doing fine and healthy.

Safe drive,
galindakis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello,

I am in Dubai since 1month and a half and this last weekend I did my fist offroad trip with my Fj cruiser.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Best.
AntonT

Good evening, almosters!

My name is Anton, I'm from Ukraine. Living in UAE almost) 15 years. First book I bought in far 2006 is Off-Road UAE. Thus, I started exploration of UAE with hiking trips, then with my first off-road cars - QX4 and Durango. The milestone event was the purchase of MTV and first visits to Fossil and Big Red. From that time I love desert! Recently I got access to company owned dusted and rusted Nissan Patrol (Black), and started practising solo drives from Al Awir to Fossil. But one of my favorite spellings pushed to joint desert lovers. "if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together". Thanks for the chance to joint your club!
Talat

Hello everyone.
I’m Talat from Turkey. I’m in Dubai since Jan 2020. I’m a fan of driving and fishing, previously I was driving in circuits in Dubai autodrome and Yas Marina Abu Dhabi. Now I would like enjoy and explore the desert. I recently bought one of the few remaining brand new Pajero 3.8L, looking forward to drive it in the desert. I almost completed whole newbie list :). Hopefully I can enroll the New driver session in October.
See you all soon .
Mghoneim
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Almosters,

My Name is Mostafa Ghoneim, living in the UAE since 2014. I started offroading in 2020 as I live near Al Qudra and there was lockdowns. I tortured a 2015 Jeep grand cherokee with a V8 hemi engine for a year of so then I decided to step up to a 2018 FJ Xtreme. I have been out with several groups but so far I see ALMOST 4x4 the most organised. Looking forward for a great season with you all.

See you on the dunes
Mghoneim
Cheers,
MGhoneim
alpied
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi Everyone!

My name is Alex and I'm new to Dubai and the offroad scene.
I just got myself a Jeep Wrangler and the chance to go out twice. The experience is unique and am very serious about making this a real hobby.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Alex
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

alpied wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:08 pm Hi Everyone!

My name is Alex and I'm new to Dubai and the offroad scene.
I just got myself a Jeep Wrangler and the chance to go out twice. The experience is unique and am very serious about making this a real hobby.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Alex
Hi Alex,

welcome to the club, feel free to browse the forum and ask any questions you have.

Also if you want i can add you to the club's group chat on Telegram. Send me a PM on 0544307332.

Regards.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
vishu
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Offroaders,

My name is Vishwanath, but people who know me call me Vishwa...I am from India and have been living in Dubai for the last 7 years. I loved driving and recently bought JEEP Grand Cherokee and keen to explore the beautiful landscapes of UAE. I was searching for off-road clubs to enrol into and while on YouTube I came across amazing videos published by members of Almost 4X4.I am new to off-roading and very excited to join Almost 4X4 club. Looking forward to connect with other members and make new friends as I learn with them the tricks of off-roading.

Please guide me on how can I be part of the next off-road trip for new comers.