Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Phoenix
Crew
Crew

synemann wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am
Saeed FJ wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:29 am
synemann wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm Hi all,

my name is Lutz: from Germany, new to the Emirates, new to the dessert and hoping to connect to get first sand driving experience. We got the 3 Door and the 5 door Pajero - hoping that is a starting point...

To get started - I just need to sign up for a Member’s drive? Hoping it shows up soon! Any idea how many are there roughly in a month during winter?

Thanks.

Lutz
Hi @synemann and welcome to your second family
Firs the club member drive it happened every 6-8 weeks and the last one was on first of september, usually there one will be before the season start so keep an eye on the forums to hunt your seat
Moreover, for newbies level almost we have a weekly drive even summer we doesn’t stop
Again welcome to your second family
See you on the sand
Thanks for the warm welcome! Eyes are open looking for next member drive... my boys are very keen to join - I don’t think that will be a problem? Anything particular to bring besides enough water?

Lutz
Hey [mention]synemann[/mention],

Welcome to the family, our Club Member drives are family events so you can bring passengers with you. All you are required to bring is your car (4x4) and your and your excitement. Rest is all taken care of by us, as we will give a safety briefing before the drive and then take you on an exciting drive to put those safety points in practice and enjoy driving in the sand safely.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
synemann
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone!

I am still waiting for members drive this month... did I miss one?

Thanks.

Lutz
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

synemann wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:50 pm Hi everyone!

I am still waiting for members drive this month... did I miss one?

Thanks.

Lutz
Hello
Don’t worry you did not miss any.
Hope one of the Marshall will announce it soon
Main while we have an event next Friday for the newbie you can join us and watch them playing.

You can register in audience Also we will have a BBQ camp that night you will love it.
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
munirqureshi
Club Member
Club Member

hi just joined. How does one get offraoding here?
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

munirqureshi wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 pm hi just joined. How does one get offraoding here?
Hi @munirqureshi

welcome to the family.

Now to start off, keep an eye on the upcoming trips section for CLUB MEMBER dives as that is where all new members are required to start off. It is an introductory drive where we give detailed safety briefings and teach how to safely drive in the desert and then take all the drivers for an amazing drive. Club member level drives usually happen about every 5 to 6 weeks.

Ones you do that and get all the required safety/recovery tools, then you get your first star and can join all newbie drives as per the level. Please note that safety/recovery tools are not required to drive in the CLUB MEMBER level drives.

Again welcome to the family and see you on the sand.
zulfiqarsha
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone. I'm Sayed Zulfiqar Ali Shah. My friends and family call me Zulfi. I am 34 years, a father to a 3yo son, and I belong to the beautiful Pakistan. I am currently living in Dubai since earlier this year and I run a handful of incubation businesses both in UAE and Pakistan. I hail from an adventurous hunters family of Sindh who loves to spend time out of the comfort zone. Whilst I'm here in the sands, I'm looking forward to get experience and learn from all of you. See you all soon.

Bu Zayed
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good morning @synemann and @zulfiqarsha,Welcome to Almost4x4 family. Below you will find a link to the Club Member drive which you need to attend first in able to start your offroad journey with the club. Please check the trip details and register your name so that we can meet you and start to drive with you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4512

See you on the sand.

Bu Zayed over and out :-)
Bill

Salam,

I recently purchased a small car F150 and planning to start learning, this forum looks amazing have seen many YouTube videos.
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Bill wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 am Salam,

I recently purchased a small car F150 and planning to start learning, this forum looks amazing have seen many YouTube videos.
Welcome to your second family
you are in the right place and time
grab your seat for the upcoming Club Member drive in 15th Nov. the link is below for registration
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=868
or you can use our application for registration

see you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Husam
Club Member
Club Member

Salam everyone. My name is Hussam, a lawyer, Jordanian, father of 2 girls and an outdoors/ driving enthusiast.
I have done basic offroading but not the hard ones, I enjoy smooth drives not stunts, that's why I found that this club is a safe and fun option, so thank you and keep the good work.

I would love to join a Club member drive as soon as there is one, looking forward to getting stuck in the sand with you 😉