Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

ahmedjamal

alshamsi_m;1123 wrote:
Hello AJ

Welcome to your second family... don't worry ... offroading is easy ... you just need to take it one step at a time ... there is always the first time and then it become very ease

See you soon in the sand

thanks a lot man,
ya inshallah illl be joining such trips.
anyways regarding the weekend trip can i bring a friend wela lazem ykoon mmber first ..

please let me know and
thanks again
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello AJ

Your friends are our friends ... So bring him alonge with you

No Problemo.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
googloid
Golden Member
Golden Member

Salaam... my name is Musa and I have been in the UAE for 11 years but only started exploring offroading last summer... I must say am amazed at how much fun it can be. It has always been very challenging finding someone to go out to the desert with and as such am so happy I have found this group:)... I will rate myself as a beginner, having been out of on the dunes not so many times, I look forward to learning a lot on how to really master the dunes... I drive a 2007 Prado VX, 5 doors, I hope I have the right equipment:).
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

googloid;1254 wrote:Salaam... my name is Musa and I have been in the UAE for 11 years but only started exploring offroading last summer... I must say am amazed at how much fun it can be. It has always been very challenging finding someone to go out to the desert with and as such am so happy I have found this group:)... I will rate myself as a beginner, having been out of on the dunes not so many times, I look forward to learning a lot on how to really master the dunes... I drive a 2007 Prado VX, 5 doors, I hope I have the right equipment:)

Hello googloid, welcome in our club, where you can meet all desert enthusiasts and freaks :011:
There is a chance for you to join our next trip. For more details and registration, click here - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... 21-01-2011
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

googloid;1254 wrote:Salaam... my name is Musa ....I must say am amazed at how much fun it can be. It has always been very challenging finding someone to go out to the desert with and as such am so happy I have found this group:)... I will rate myself as a beginner, having been out of on the dunes not so many times, I look forward to learning a lot on how to really master the dunes...
Hello Googloid

Welcome to your Second Home and Family... The weather is very nice and the drives in the desert are really amazing I would like to encourage to join the 21st. trip because it is going to be a nice route lead by Caprihorse .. & I’m sure you are going to enjoy it... another option is to join us on the night camp this Thursday ...
Have Safe Fun & See You In The Sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
tintin
Advance
Advance

Hey guys, tintin from uae offroaders here (I hope you don't mind me using our club name ;)).

I am a marshal with the above named club and have driven with some of your guys once or twice, the biggest one was the pink drive ran by our very own MB Hammer.

My name is Tony, I am 25 years old, British, Married and have our 1st kid who will arrive in 4-6 weeks!!! Eeeeek. I live in Abu Dhabi and work for the British Embassy. I have been in Abu Dhabi for almost 3.5 years and have been offroading for around 3 years.

I drive a 98 grand cherokee 5.2L V8 with a nice list of modifications. I love hitting the sand as much as possible, but nowhere near as much as I would like, and am always learning new skills, techniques and have an ever growing respect for the country and its many varying landscapes.

Hope to meet some of you in the sand in the near future.

Safe and happy offroading guys.

Tony (tintin)
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

tintin;1265 wrote:Hey guys, tintin from uae offroaders here (I hope you don't mind me using our club name ;))

I am a marshal with the above named club and have driven with some of your guys once or twice, the biggest one was the pink drive ran by our very own MB Hammer.

My name is Tony, I am 25 years old, British, Married and have our 1st kid who will arrive in 4-6. weeks!!! Eeeeek. I live in Abu Dhabi and work for the British Embassy. I have been in Abu Dhabi for almost 3.5 years and have been offroading for around 3 years.

I drive a 98 grand cherokee 5.2L V8 with a nice list of modifications. I love hitting the sand as much as possible, but nowhere near as much as I would like, and am always learning new skills, techniques and have an ever growing respect for the country and its many varying landscapes.

Hope to meet some of you in the sand in the near future.

Safe and happy offroading guys.

Tony (tintin)

tintin welcome in our club :045: We all wish you healthy delivery with a new future desert off-roader and we welcome also he/she in almost4x4 club. If you wish you can join me in the next trip - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... 21-01-2011, or register at some other challenge - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/calendar.php. More will be coming soon.
lamboo
Golden Member
Golden Member

you are Welcome tony any time
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome 2 all new members & Hope 2 see u soon in the dunes .
tintin
Advance
Advance

Thanks guys, I will not be doing any trips for a short while as I have a few things I need to do 1st, like wait for my baby!!! As well as make some minor repairs/modifications to the "Platinum Rabbit" before I hit the sand again. I will be out around the dunes soon though so hopefully will bump into you guys sooner or later.

Thanks again.
Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.