Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Tom
Club Member
Club Member

Hello all,

I just joined Almost4x4 today but have been driving in the desert for over 20 years. I'm a member (and lead marshal) for a few clubs and always looking to expand my network and drive with like minded individuals. I ride a modified 125 Series Prado (4 Litre) and keen to join one of your drives but unsure which one would be appropriate.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all on the sand.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Tom wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:39 pm Hello all,

I just joined Almost4x4 today but have been driving in the desert for over 20 years. I'm a member (and lead marshal) for a few clubs and always looking to expand my network and drive with like minded individuals. I ride a modified 125 Series Prado (4 Litre) and keen to join one of your drives but unsure which one would be appropriate.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all on the sand.
Hello Tom

Welcome to your second family. We Welcome all offroaders " New & Experienced " Please feel free to familiarize yourself with our grading system and the detailed topic too. It will give you a perfect picture how we operate.

Looking forward to see you soon in the next Club Members drive.

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
mikesp29

HI All

New to the UAE, but have a few years desert experience from Egypt. Hoping to join a drive soon.

Mike
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

mikesp29 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:44 pm Hi All

New to the UAE, but have a few years desert experience from Egypt. Hoping to join a drive soon.

Mike
Welcome to your second family Mike

you can join the Club Member drive on 11 of December which will be your first step with us
Drive name Winter Stars, harry up and Book your seat
the Link fo the Drive for registration
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=980

See you on the Sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
brett
Crew
Crew

Hi ALMOST4X4

I have recently signed up and I am slowly becoming familiar with how this forum and the App are working.
I am really looking forward to getting out and driving with the members in order to upgrade my sand driving skills. I am driving a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I recently completed a Galadari 0ne in One desert driving course just to get the basics down.
Please let me know as soon as a club members drive is schedule. Very eager to start the process to become a newbie
presa
Marshal
Marshal

brett wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:09 pm Hi ALMOST4X4

I have recently signed up and I am slowly becoming familiar with how this forum and the App are working.
I am really looking forward to getting out and driving with the members in order to upgrade my sand driving skills. I am driving a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport. I recently completed a Galadari 0ne in One desert driving course just to get the basics down.
Please let me know as soon as a club members drive is schedule. Very eager to start the process to become a newbie
Hi Brett, welcome to Almost4x4!!

There is a CM schedule for the next few weeks. Please notice it already have 35+ people so run to get your spot!

https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=980
jjone

Hello All,

My name is Jacopo, I am from Italy and I joined the Club members drive last Friday in my Grey Raptor.
It was a lot of fun and very educational.
I can't wait to get all the tools in order and join a newby drive next year.

Looking forward to see you again in the sand.
Jacopo
presa
Marshal
Marshal

jjone wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:17 pm Hello All,

My name is Jacopo, I am from Italy and I joined the Club members drive last Friday in my Grey Raptor.
It was a lot of fun and very educational.
I can't wait to get all the tools in order and join a newby drive next year.

Looking forward to see you again in the sand.
Jacopo
Hey Jacopo, good to know you enjoy it!

Please use the forum area "trip report" on the discussion about this drive to post your impressions on it! We DO love to hear from every driver!!
BigPoppa5300
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone,

This is Sheroz, I am from Pakistan and have been in Dubai since 2004. Grew up here. I have a general love for cars and a sweet spot for nature. Surprisingly I have never been on a desert safari except for ATVs. Fell in love with the first 2006 Prado I drove but had to let it go. And now I drive the SUV I love 2007 Tahoe Z71. Looking forward to learning new skills, meeting everyone and hopefully contribute to the community. I would say I am an adventurous explorer and love learning new things.

P.S: BigPoppa is my car's nickname not mine :D inspired by its size and Notorious B.I.G

Thanks
kaaktuz
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Everyone!

My name is Viktor. I have been living in Dubai for 8 years and currently i am driving Toyota Fortuner 4L 2016. Willing to learn off-roading from professionals and meet new people!