Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Piilmann wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm Hi

My name is Anders, originally from Denmark now based in Dubai. Been driving in the desert for 5 years now with friends, but most have left.
I am looking for a good stable crowd, and heard good things about your club, so now I have just signed up.

Just (two weeks ago) bought a new car to replace my old trusty Pajero, now I drive Land Cruiser and are in the process of modding it further.

I hope we will have many good trips together.

Yours Truly

Edit:
Oh and if anyone is up for a day trip tomorrow, then I am game too.
Hello [mention]Piilmann[/mention]
Welcome to the family
You will enjoy the journey
Do not miss the next week drive
Link: https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4123
which make you eligible for more drive, and make sure to inspect your tools
Best of luck and again welcome to the family
See you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Piilmann

Saeed FJ wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:24 pm
Piilmann wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:31 pm Hi

My name is Anders, originally from Denmark now based in Dubai. Been driving in the desert for 5 years now with friends, but most have left.
I am looking for a good stable crowd, and heard good things about your club, so now I have just signed up.

Just (two weeks ago) bought a new car to replace my old trusty Pajero, now I drive Land Cruiser and are in the process of modding it further.

I hope we will have many good trips together.

Yours Truly

Edit:
Oh and if anyone is up for a day trip tomorrow, then I am game too.
Hello @Piilmann
Welcome to the family
You will enjoy the journey
Do not miss the next week drive
Link: https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4123
which make you eligible for more drive, and make sure to inspect your tools
Best of luck and again welcome to the family
See you on sand
Thanks @"Saeed FJ"
Just signed up, looking forward to it :)
Karimbadr

Hello Everyone, my name is Karim Badr. I am from Egypt and just joined the group few weeks ago.

I have been in Dubai scince 2015, but started to drive off-road and enjoy the dunes lately. I am looking forward for the next trip to be eligible to join more trips.

I own Toyota Prado, which I modified a little .. hope it will make me proud in the next trip.

Thanks for accepting my registration and see you.
Best regards,
Katim Badr
Mobile: +971 56 329 9365
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

welcome to the family [mention]Karimbadr[/mention]

prepare your self to the journey, you will enjoy a lot.

see you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
refik

Hello Everyone

My name is Refik and I'm From Turkey. I've been living in Dubai for 3 years and never been off road yet I am here ready to learn and enjoy the desert. I would to join to next Member Drive. I need also advise,where can i buy a good radio? Excited to be on this amazing group hopefully see you around.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

refik wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:50 am Hello Everyone

My name is Refik and I'm From Turkey. I've been living in Dubai for 3 years and never been off road yet I am here ready to learn and enjoy the desert. I would to join to next Member Drive. I need also advise,where can i buy a good radio? Excited to be on this amazing group hopefully see you around.
Hello [mention]refik[/mention],

Welcome to the club, you can get a decent radio form dragon mart and also if you want to read more about other tools and equipment just CLICK HERE
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

refik wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:50 am Hello Everyone

Hello [mention]refik[/mention],

Welcome to the club, you can get a decent radio form dragon mart and also if you want to read more about other tools and equipment just CLICK HERE.

See you in the sand.
mhaas

Hi everyone,

I am Martin and moved to Dubai 6 months ago. We bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. However, we do not have any offroad experience and therefore wanted to learn more by joining a club. I have seen you have great activities and we would enjoy joining one of them.
One question, is there a possibility to learn offroad driving in the club or do you recommend booking a course with for example EDI first.

Thank you for a recommendation,

Martin
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

mhaas wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:13 pm Hi everyone,

I am Martin and moved to Dubai 6 months ago. We bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. However, we do not have any offroad experience and therefore wanted to learn more by joining a club. I have seen you have great activities and we would enjoy joining one of them.
One question, is there a possibility to learn offroad driving in the club or do you recommend booking a course with for example EDI first.

Thank you for a recommendation,

Martin
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the club. You are in the right place. All you need to know you will find here. You need no experience. The club will teach you all you need to know about off- roading and way more. Just keep your eyes on the forum for the Club member drive which will be your introduction to the club and off-roading from that drive onward you will have the chance to develop further.

Welcome again
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
mhaas

Hi giorgio,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I will look out for the Club member drives.

Thanks again,

Martin