Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Nadim wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:26 am Hi All,

My name is Nadim. I am half Syrian and half German and I kive now for 21 years in the UAE. I'm absolutely new to driving in tge sand, hence I joined this club to learn and connect. I drive a Nissan Patrol (not the Super Safari). Looking forward to my first drive with you all at the Culb Memeber Drive that hopefully will happen soon. 😊
Hi [mention]Nadim[/mention],

Welcome to the club. If you have any questions or queries please feel free to search the forum using our search box or simply pop into our club's chat box, there is always someone from the team to help out.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
paddi
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Friends,

I'm Pradeep (Paddi) from India, living in the UAE for past 13 year. started with a Hummer H3 then moved on to a Pardo and now GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. Been in the sand a few times, but lost touch in between for few years and now want to get back.

Looking forward to joining the Newbies drive at the earliest. Please keep me informed, so I can join and start my journey once again.

Cheers!
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

paddi wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 am Hello Friends,

I'm Pradeep (Paddi) from India, living in the UAE for past 13 year. started with a Hummer H3 then moved on to a Pardo and now GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. Been in the sand a few times, but lost touch in between for few years and now want to get back.

Looking forward to joining the Newbies drive at the earliest. Please keep me informed, so I can join and start my journey once again.

Cheers!
Welcome to your second familly [mention]paddi[/mention]
looking to see you soon, our grading system is easy the below link wil explain everything

https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

the Next CM drive hopes it will be soon before the season start, so keep eye on the forum to hunt your seat.
good luck
see you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
paddi
Club Member
Club Member

Saeed FJ wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:06 pm
paddi wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 am Hello Friends,

Cheers!
Welcome to your second familly @paddi
looking to see you soon, our grading system is easy the below link wil explain everything

https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

the Next CM drive hopes it will be soon before the season start, so keep eye on the forum to hunt your seat.
good luck
see you on the sand
Thank you @ Bumblebee
Will certainly keep an eye for the next drive.
MadMax
Club Member
Club Member

Hello club members, I just signed up to this club. My name is Nigel and go by the pseudo name MadMax named a million years ago due to my crazy antics. Trust me I am much sober now and a newbie to the 4X4 circuit. Looking to join any fun drives that you guys may have coming up during the cooler months ahead and learn to maneuver through the sands. I recently picked up a FJ , it’s all stock for now, would love to modify based on my driving needs. Would be keen to hook up with other fellow FJ owners to know a bit more on the vehicle itself. Been in the UAE for over 15 years and I did have some fun in the sands in the past ( 2007) back then with my Wrangler, nothing extreme though.Was driving on tarmac till date but would love to hit the sands. Does this club also have a WhatsApp chat group ?

Cheers,
Nigel
presa
Marshal
Marshal

MadMax wrote:Hello club members, I just signed up to this club. My name is Nigel and go by the pseudo name MadMax named a million years ago due to my crazy antics. Trust me I am much sober now and a newbie to the 4X4 circuit. Looking to join any fun drives that you guys may have coming up during the cooler months ahead and learn to maneuver through the sands. I recently picked up a FJ , it’s all stock for now, would love to modify based on my driving needs. Would be keen to hook up with other fellow FJ owners to know a bit more on the vehicle itself. Been in the UAE for over 15 years and I did have some fun in the sands in the past ( 2007) back then with my Wrangler, nothing extreme though.Was driving on tarmac till date but would love to hit the sands. Does this club also have a WhatsApp chat group ?

Cheers,
Nigel
Hey Bud!
To start I recommend that you get a good 9 or 10mm aluminum skid plate from a respected garage.
Get your FJ check for regular mantainance, since o. The desert we will push harder the car.
After a few drives you will few if you need additional upgrades!

Welcome to Almost4x4 family!

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

MadMax
Club Member
Club Member

Thank you Presa, that's a TICK in the box for me as I was advised on the same the very day I got the FJ.
synemann
Club Member
Club Member

Hi all,

my name is Lutz: from Germany, new to the Emirates, new to the dessert and hoping to connect to get first sand driving experience. We got the 3 Door and the 5 door Pajero - hoping that is a starting point...

To get started - I just need to sign up for a Member’s drive? Hoping it shows up soon! Any idea how many are there roughly in a month during winter?

Thanks.

Lutz
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

synemann wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm Hi all,

my name is Lutz: from Germany, new to the Emirates, new to the dessert and hoping to connect to get first sand driving experience. We got the 3 Door and the 5 door Pajero - hoping that is a starting point...

To get started - I just need to sign up for a Member’s drive? Hoping it shows up soon! Any idea how many are there roughly in a month during winter?

Thanks.

Lutz
Hi [mention]synemann[/mention] and welcome to your second family
Firs the club member drive it happened every 6-8 weeks and the last one was on first of september, usually there one will be before the season start so keep an eye on the forums to hunt your seat
Moreover, for newbies level almost we have a weekly drive even summer we doesn’t stop
Again welcome to your second family
See you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
synemann
Club Member
Club Member

Saeed FJ wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:29 am
synemann wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm Hi all,

Thanks.

Lutz
Hi @synemann and welcome to your second family
Firs the club member drive it happened every 6-8 weeks and the last one was on first of september, usually there one will be before the season start so keep an eye on the forums to hunt your seat
Moreover, for newbies level almost we have a weekly drive even summer we doesn’t stop
Again welcome to your second family
See you on the sand
Thanks for the warm welcome! Eyes are open looking for next member drive... my boys are very keen to join - I don’t think that will be a problem? Anything particular to bring besides enough water?

Lutz