Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

xtreeme99

Good day mates,

I'm Robert, or just "Rob". A newbie here with an FJ cruiser. Looking forward to join on a newbie trip to get he hang of offroading.
Already managed to get stuck when following google maps road, when it suddenly became offroad. Quick googling, deflating tyres and rocking 4H did the trick and I self-recovered. This was my first almost offroad experience that was unplanned :D

Apart from the list of items required to join, I am looking for an OEM roof rack but i'm unable to find a seller. If anyone has a contact, please share.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

xtreeme99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:06 am Good day mates,

I'm Robert, or just "Rob". A newbie here with an FJ cruiser. Looking forward to join on a newbie trip to get he hang of offroading.
Already managed to get stuck when following google maps road, when it suddenly became offroad. Quick googling, deflating tyres and rocking 4H did the trick and I self-recovered. This was my first almost offroad experience that was unplanned :D

Apart from the list of items required to join, I am looking for an OEM roof rack but i'm unable to find a seller. If anyone has a contact, please share.

Hi Rob

First of all, congratulations for your upgrade with the first star 🌟. Why don't you try this roof rack which I find better and more convenient.

Maybe @James can help me with the picture of his car too

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
James

Good evening @alshamsi_m

I pointed @xtreeme99 in the direction of a workshop who had a second hand one that I believe he has had fitted.

We shall see the next time we meet@xtreeme99 in the sand.

Kind regards
James
xtreeme99

Thanks @alshamsi_m for the heads up. As @James mentioned I got a second hand one fitted in the workshop. I just like the aesthetic of the OEM rack, even though it's s less functional 🙈
invincible22
Club Member
Club Member

Hello i am Sheeban and i have joined the club recently after Abdul Qadir a member told me about it when my car was stuck in desert, i am really exited to learn about off roading and trips and aslo meet members of the club, if there is a drive for newbys please hit me up +971527599898
invincible22
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Club members i have a question about my car, So i have 2015 ford explorer sports, 3.5L Twin Turbo V6 - will it perform well in sand or no?
HikerNair
Club Member
Club Member

Hello,

My name is Suresh Nair and I have just joined the club.

Am really excited to get in touch with fellow off roaders. I drive a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door and likes to drive,

look forward to meeting you all sometimes.

Regards
derrik316

Hey Guys,
Good day to all!
I am Derrik, joined this group and wish to be part of the family. I have to yet join a drive, If any drives coming up for newbies? I ill be happy to join.

Thanks
Enrique
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello All!!

My name is Enrique, very happy to join this group. Just bought my new JL and really looking forward to enjoy every minute of it. Unfortunately I missed the recent CM drive, so I'm trying to join, if possible and following the rules, the next Newbie drive on 24th September.

I'm trying to contact the marshal, but apparently I cannot send private messages as this functionality is currently capped in my profile. Anyone know how to unlock this?

Thanks a lot!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Quiqs wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:22 am Hello All!!

My name is Enrique, very happy to join this group. Just bought my new JL and really looking forward to enjoy every minute of it. Unfortunately I missed the recent CM drive, so I'm trying to join, if possible and following the rules, the next Newbie drive on 24th September.

I'm trying to contact the marshal, but apparently I cannot send private messages as this functionality is currently capped in my profile. Anyone know how to unlock this?

Thanks a lot!
Hi @Quiqs,

Welcome to the club. Fixed your profile, you should be able to send and receive PM now.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills