Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

xtreeme99

Good day mates,

I'm Robert, or just "Rob". A newbie here with an FJ cruiser. Looking forward to join on a newbie trip to get he hang of offroading.
Already managed to get stuck when following google maps road, when it suddenly became offroad. Quick googling, deflating tyres and rocking 4H did the trick and I self-recovered. This was my first almost offroad experience that was unplanned :D

Apart from the list of items required to join, I am looking for an OEM roof rack but i'm unable to find a seller. If anyone has a contact, please share.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

xtreeme99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:06 am Good day mates,

I'm Robert, or just "Rob". A newbie here with an FJ cruiser. Looking forward to join on a newbie trip to get he hang of offroading.
Already managed to get stuck when following google maps road, when it suddenly became offroad. Quick googling, deflating tyres and rocking 4H did the trick and I self-recovered. This was my first almost offroad experience that was unplanned :D

Apart from the list of items required to join, I am looking for an OEM roof rack but i'm unable to find a seller. If anyone has a contact, please share.

Hi Rob

First of all, congratulations for your upgrade with the first star 🌟. Why don't you try this roof rack which I find better and more convenient.

Maybe @James can help me with the picture of his car too

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
James

Good evening @alshamsi_m

I pointed @xtreeme99 in the direction of a workshop who had a second hand one that I believe he has had fitted.

We shall see the next time we meet@xtreeme99 in the sand.

Kind regards
James
xtreeme99

Thanks @alshamsi_m for the heads up. As @James mentioned I got a second hand one fitted in the workshop. I just like the aesthetic of the OEM rack, even though it's s less functional 🙈