Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Essa
Club Member
Club Member

Good morning,

My name is Essa and its been a long time since I have ventured off road. I used to drive around Dubai and Sharjah dessert with my friends but have never joined a club before. Doing some research I stumbled upon Almost4x4 and I look forward to meet its members.

My ride is a 2015 Wrangler Sahara with 31" tires, a shovel and an air compressor:)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Essa wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:43 am Good morning,

My name is Essa and its been a long time since I have ventured off road. I used to drive around Dubai and Sharjah dessert with my friends but have never joined a club before. Doing some research I stumbled upon Almost4x4 and I look forward to meet its members.

My ride is a 2015 Wrangler Sahara with 31" tires, a shovel and an air compressor:)

Hi Essa

Welcome to your second family, We have a drive in the 2nd of October ... So come and join us

Almost4x4 Off-Road Club App

See you in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Claude

Good morning all;)
I am a complete new comer to the world of off-roading. Had the opportunity to discover it last Friday as a spectator and loved what I have seen. Great spirit and lots of fun! The short tour as a passenger of Shamsi was also an interesting experience :)
I look forward to learning how to drive in the sand and meeting passionate people.
All the best,
Claude
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Claude wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 am Good morning all;)
I am a complete new comer to the world of off-roading. Had the opportunity to discover it last Friday as a spectator and loved what I have seen. Great spirit and lots of fun! The short tour as a passenger of Shamsi was also an interesting experience :)
I look forward to learning how to drive in the sand and meeting passionate people.
All the best,
Claude
Hi Claude

Welcome onboard, It is nice to have another baby hatched from Eggs in Basket :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Daggerfall wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am Hi Almosters,

It was another great day!. Egg Basket event was the first event that I participated as an audience after I joined to the club so it has a special place in my memories. I was hooked by then and I remember how I wait for the next Club member drive to be able to start driving . :;^^:

Looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events .

See you!
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

She is lucky we have a Club Member drive this week :have_a_nice_day:

Welcome to the club @Claude :hidden:
alshamsi_m wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:33 pm
Claude wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:38 am Good morning all;)
All the best,
Claude
Hi Claude

Welcome onboard, It is nice to have another baby hatched from Eggs in Basket :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Daggerfall wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am Hi Almosters,

It was another great day!. Egg Basket event was the first event that I participated as an audience after I joined to the club so it has a special place in my memories. I was hooked by then and I remember how I wait for the next Club member drive to be able to start driving . :;^^:

Looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming events .

See you!
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31