Morning Routine

Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello Almosters,

This drive is to fill the hunger of our Newbie -10 members.

Details: Drive day, Friday 29 Jan, meeting at 8:30am - somewhere in the Dubai desert :) Finishing time is planned at around 11:30am

Grab your seat, as places will be very limited.

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Abo Sager

HI Booy,

at 6:01 PM on 24th the convoy was full and i was unable to wait list myself. I have been to three trips only 3 years back and due to personal reasons, didn't follow through. I'm eager to pick up where I left off, and need some help. would you consider adding me to this trip .

Besides, since then, the app is not working and gives me "Please check your network connectivity" error. Not sure if this is only for me or the app is down

Regards
Abo Sager
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Abo Sager wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:49 am HI Booy,

at 6:01 PM on 24th the convoy was full and i was unable to wait list myself. I have been to three trips only 3 years back and due to personal reasons, didn't follow through. I'm eager to pick up where I left off, and need some help. would you consider adding me to this trip .

Besides, since then, the app is not working and gives me "Please check your network connectivity" error. Not sure if this is only for me or the app is down

Regards
Abo Sager
Hi @Abo Sager,

Please try these steps and your app should work :
-Delete the app
-Restart your phone
-Download/reinstall the app.

Regards,
Phoenix.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Abo Sager

Thanks @Phoenix , the app worked after I followed the steps but still unable to waitlist “convoy is full” . If not too much trouble, can you add me to the convoy waiting list for old times sake
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Abo Sager wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:59 pm Thanks @Phoenix , the app worked after I followed the steps but still unable to waitlist “convoy is full” . If not too much trouble, can you add me to the convoy waiting list for old times sake
Luck is on your side - see you Friday.

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Abo Sager

Great news , thanks a ton Booy
clementerf

Abo Sager wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:49 am HI Booy,

Regards
Abo Sager
Hi Booy,

The same here. I have been trying since Sunday evening but the application says always "Convoy is Full" I couldn't even add my name to to the waiting lust. I wrote you to your WhatsApp on Sunday reporting the issue but it seems that you have not received my message.
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

All registered members, including those on the waiting list will be accommodated - special thanks to:
@Solmaz and @alshamsi_m for their support in this drive, which made it possible to take everyone along.

See you on Friday
@Booy

Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

PM sent - see you in the sand

@Booy