Summer Stars 07/08/2020

VTC4800
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:56 pm
Location: Jeddah
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:55 pm

presa wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:42 pm
VTC4800 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:00 pm
I’m waiting for this since long time.
Bring your friends to join us!

I’m trying to bring my wife 😂
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 541 times

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:49 pm

VTC4800 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:55 pm
presa wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:42 pm
VTC4800 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:00 pm
I’m waiting for this since long time.
Bring your friends to join us!

I’m trying to bring my wife 😂
She will love it!!
User avatar
Phoenix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Has thanked: 725 times
Been thanked: 307 times
Contact:

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Dear Club Members,

Due to the high demand for next Club Member drive on 07/Aug, we have opened a 3rd convoy for our newcomers. grin
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Diya
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 am

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:49 pm

I wanted to join this drive pls do guide how to register for the drive
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 541 times

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Diya wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:49 pm
I wanted to join this drive pls do guide how to register for the drive
Diya this is a Club Member drive. Since you are Newbie means you already participated on this drive.

There will be a drive for your level at 14/08, please keep an eye on the forum.
Flor
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:53 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 am

Hello. It’s seem I have any issue to login. I already registered but the app is no working. Anyone could help me? I want to join you this 7th august. Thanks!
User avatar
Phoenix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Has thanked: 725 times
Been thanked: 307 times
Contact:

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:51 am

Flor wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 am
Hello. It’s seem I have any issue to login. I already registered but the app is no working. Anyone could help me? I want to join you this 7th august. Thanks!
Hi @Flor,

Let me help you out, can you please ping me on 0544307332 (whatsapp or telegram).

Thanks
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 541 times

Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Flor wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:01 am
Hello. It’s seem I have any issue to login. I already registered but the app is no working. Anyone could help me? I want to join you this 7th august. Thanks!
I check and you are already in.

Hoping to see you at the weekend!
Post Reply