All Stars - Special Edition

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This drive is dedicated to our all Newbie drivers with less than 5, more than 5 and less than 10, and 10 or more drives. We will have one convoy for each level. Crew, Intermediate and Advance drivers are welcome for rescue traning and support.

Each group will drive their own level in the same area specially selected and will prepare for future challenges.

Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations, full tank of Fuel and enough Drinks to protect your hydration.

Almost4x4 trip rules apply!

To discuss about the drive, goto https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=892

Barish
sunny

Hi Barish,
I have just joined the Group New Member would I be able to join in. I have had 3 drives with other group this season. Please let me know. Cheers
santhoshksl

Hi Barish

Can you please add me into this drive.
sunny

sunny wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:36 am Hi Barish,
I have just joined the Group New Member would I be able to join in. I have had 3 drives with other group this season. Please let me know. Cheers
Can you pls add me in !
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

sunny wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:36 am Hi Barish,
@sunny

This drive is for Newbie drivers. You should be upgraded to Newbie level to be eligible for this drive.

I recommend you to follow Club Members drive and have your offroad tools inspected after the drive to be upgraded to Newbie.

Barish
sunny

I dont see any session for Club Members category in last 2 weeks. I have all the gears required for the drive. so please advice how can i proceed
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

sunny wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:59 pm I dont see any session for Club Members category in last 2 weeks. I have all the gears required for the drive. so please advice how can i proceed
@sunny
Last Club Member drive was on 31 Jan 2020, less then 2 weeks ago. We organize Club Member drives every 6 to 8 weeks and i suggest you follow the forum and register for the coming Club Member drive.

Also make sure that you validate all the tools you have from the below link along with required specs.
https://www.almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3901

Thanks
Barish
Nabeel

Hi @Barish , any chance to join in... I know I am a bit late and seems the convey is full (newbie less than 5).... sad
mihir6066
Club Member
Club Member

May I join it, I have 8-9 trips with another club.
Majdabd1994

Hey allmosters
I will not be able to make it this friday convoy 6-9
So if anybody is interested I've pulled my name out of the list