Back to School (CM)

Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This drive on 06 September 2019 is dedicated to our Club Members who are willing to make his/her first step to driving in the desert.

The trip involves a comprehensive training about driving in the desert, tools used in offroading and complimented with a drive to practice this learning.

If you'd like to go further by qualifying for Newbie level drives, you need to complete your tools and ask one of our marshals to check it after the drive.

The crew, intermediate and advanced drivers are welcome for rescue training & support.

For more information about our club, member grading system and required tools, please check the links below.

About Almost4x4 : Click below to learn more about our club
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118

Members' Grading System : Click below to read about our grading system
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

Newbie Tools / Recovery Equipment : Click below to see the full list of tools required to get your first star
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3901

To register for the drive, please follow this link.

You can also download our app and use it to register for drives from Google Play and Apple App Store

See you on sand
Last edited by Agalon on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
AdrianUAE

Hi Agalon, I`m looking forward to joining this ride, my first ride, with your club.
I successfully registered myself to be able to join, but I could not find in the description of the Exact location for our meeting-departure.
Can you please update the exact location from where this trip is going to start?

Thanks in advance and see you soon in the sand.
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

AdrianUAE wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:08 am Hi Agalon, I`m looking forward to joining this ride, my first ride, with your club.
I successfully registered myself to be able to join, but I could not find in the description of the Exact location for our meeting-departure.
Can you please update the exact location from where this trip is going to start?

Thanks in advance and see you soon in the sand.
Hi [mention]AdrianUAE[/mention]
Welcome to your second family
Details of meeting time, point and location will be sent after the registration close one day before the drive by privet message in the forums
You can find the inbox logo as attached photo

Best of luck
See you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
AdrianUAE

Thanks for your quick response and warm welcome @Saeed FJ. Very informative
Adeldsouza
Club Member
Club Member

Hi all, am new to this group. Just registered now.Kindly check the link to register for the drive, it's not working and am unable to register myself. And is there any whatsap group? Thank you.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

This how you start and how we are going to make you
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Adeldsouza wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:28 am Hi all, am new to this group. Just registered now.Kindly check the link to register for the drive, it's not working and am unable to register myself. And is there any whatsap group? Thank you.
Good morning [mention]Adeldsouza[/mention]
Welcome to your second family
We have a telegram group if you have it PM me your number and i will add you there
All trip organization is here on the forums
Try again for registration if still same issue till us again and some of our concern person for such issue will solve it for you
Best of luck
See you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

Adeldsouza wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:28 am Hi all, am new to this group. Just registered now.Kindly check the link to register for the drive, it's not working and am unable to register myself. And is there any whatsap group? Thank you.
Hi [mention]Adeldsouza[/mention]

You will be registered to the drive. No worries. Welcome to your second family.
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
kassabz

Hey there folks, been looking forward for a CM drive. Finally it's at the door. However, I am not able to register, the link isn't working for me.
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

Hi [mention]kassabz[/mention]

The link is fixed. You can try again.
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18