Up The Count Drive

Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hello Almosters,

The afternoon drive on 19 July '19 is dedicated to our Newbie members with less than 10 drives with Almost4x4.

This is the perfect opportunity to gain more experience, build your confident levels and increase your skills.

We will drive an interesting area with beautiful dunes - come join the fun.

Grab your seat by registering through this LINK

Looking forward to seeing you in the sand.

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Guys,

You can contact with me regarding any inquiries related to this drive.

Thanks
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Talalshehab
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to check if I am doing something wrong here as I couldn't register to this trip even that I logged in only 20 or 30 after opening the registration

I am new to the club (registered two or three weeks ago) and still didn't do any drive and keen to become a newbie but I am slightly confused and I appreciate your help

Am I supposed to register for a newbie trip and request from marshals to do equipment check at the start to be upgraded or is there different trips specifically for that purpose? And any happening soon?

I understand that it is very popular club and that is why I joined and can't wait for my first drive but for whatever reason I cannot join the newbie's trip

Please advise

Thanks
It's NOT the Dunes we conquer, It's Ourselves
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Talalshehab wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:32 pm Hello Everyone

I just wanted to check if I am doing something wrong here as I couldn't register to this trip even that I logged in only 20 or 30 after opening the registration

I am new to the club (registered two or three weeks ago) and still didn't do any drive and keen to become a newbie but I am slightly confused and I appreciate your help

Am I supposed to register for a newbie trip and request from marshals to do equipment check at the start to be upgraded or is there different trips specifically for that purpose? And any happening soon?

I understand that it is very popular club and that is why I joined and can't wait for my first drive but for whatever reason I cannot join the newbie's trip

Please advise

Thanks
Hello [mention]Talalshehab[/mention]
First of all welcome to the club you second family
Your rank now is a club member which mean you have to attend at least one drive called club member drive and after the drive do the inspection for the tools to be upgraded to newbies level
The above mention drive is dedicated to newbies level which they already done ✅ at least Club member drive and less than 10 drive with the club

Hope that solve the issue
Again welcome to your second family
See you soon on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Talalshehab
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks a lot Saeed for the great welcoming and clarification

That is clear now and will keep an eye for club members drive and looking forward joining everyone on the sand

Best Wishes

Talal
It's NOT the Dunes we conquer, It's Ourselves
Piilmann

Hi [mention]Daggerfall[/mention]

I missed the registration again, and the waiting list is also full. Will you add more convoys for this drive?
/Piilmann
Driving a Black and White Land Cruiser.
BlueX

[mention]Booy[/mention]
the list is filled up within hours of opening the registrations! Would you open one more list please and let us register.
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Guys,

We open the convoys depending on the available number of Marshalls, explorers and support due safety reasons and to provide the best possible experience to our members.

As of now we have sufficient number only for two convoys.

Yes our convoys are getting full sometimes within hours sometimes within seconds. That is why in order to give equal chance to all our members the registration opening date and time is published in advance .

Please keep following the trip system .Some members might pull their names due to other commitments or we might squeeze you in if the additional number is manageable (Its not a promise)

Hope you understand

Thanks & Best Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Piilmann

I understand, thanks for trying...
I will keep monitoring the queues...
/Piilmann
Driving a Black and White Land Cruiser.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew