Hot Stars Club Member Drive

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Members,

This drive on 28 June 2019 is dedicated to our Club Members who are willing to make his/her first step to driving in the desert.

The trip involves a comprehensive training about driving in the desert and tools used in offroading and complimented with a drive to practice this learning.

If you like to go further and qualify for Newbie level drives, you need to complete your tools and ask one of the marshals to check it after the drive.

The crew, intermediate and advanced drivers are welcomed for rescue training & support.

For more information about our club, member grading system and required tools, please check the links below.

About Almost4x4 : Click below to learn more about our club
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118

Members' Grading System : Click below to read about our grading system
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

Newbie Tools / Recovery Equipment : Click below to see the full list of tools required to get your first star
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3901

See you on Sand
What goes around , comes around .
nag

Hi Jimmy
I wish to participate in CM drive on 28th June. Am i need to vote/book my participation in this topic?
thanks in advance.
Nag
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

nag wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:28 am Hi Jimmy
I wish to participate in CM drive on 28th June. Am i need to vote/book my participation in this topic?
thanks in advance.
Nag
Hi [mention]nag[/mention]
you should register in the trip system
the below link will lead you to the trips registration
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=827

good luck and see you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Thasim81
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Jimmy,
Can you please share the meeting point location. I am not sure if I had missed a notification email from you with the details,.

Thanks,
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Thasim81 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:47 am Hello Jimmy,
Can you please share the meeting point location. I am not sure if I had missed a notification email from you with the details,.

Thanks,
Thasim,

You will receive the meeting point via PM on the forum a day or so before the event. You will find the PM in the mailbox icon next to your name on the top right of this page.

Cheers,
Jock
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Thanks,
Hi Thasim.
After you register in our system, as above message, yourname will appears on the trip system.

You will receive a PM in the forum 1-2 days before the drive with location and details from the drive.

We will be waiting for you.
Thasim81
Club Member
Club Member

Thank you Jock :)

JockJKU wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:04 am

Thanks,
Thasim,

You will receive the meeting point via PM on the forum a day or so before the event. You will find the PM in the mailbox icon next to your name on the top right of this page.

Cheers,
Jock
Thasim81
Club Member
Club Member

Thank you Presa :)

presa wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 am

Thanks,
Hi Thasim.
After you register in our system, as above message, yourname will appears on the trip system.

You will receive a PM in the forum 1-2 days before the drive with location and details from the drive.

We will be waiting for you.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Dear Members,

If you are having trouble finding the PM or the INBOX then please note that you can find your complete personal message folders on the top right corner of the screen (image given below):

PM1.JPG
  • Click on INBOX ICON on the top right corner of the screen
    PM3.JPG
  • Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES
  • Click on INBOX and you will see the PM that is sent to you containing all the details about the drive with the location and timings. PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION OR ANY OTHER DETAILS OF THE DRIVE ON ANY PUBLIC PLATFORM.

PM2.JPG
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
JorgeDias
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Jimmy,

I am booked for this trip today but i cannot make it in time. I am trying to see on the forum and on the trip manager how to cancel my participation but don´t find the way.

Please apology.

Jorge Dias