We have new comers who heard about LIWA !! Well, we are going to give the chance to for those members to enjoy the beauty of this part of the Arabian Peninsula.
The plan is as following:
- We meet on Thursday night and have our first night camp, if you came on time we going to take you with us. Otherwise don’t worry you still can make it by driving alone in the dark but you need to have a proper GPS or mobile app.
- If you can’t make it on Thursday night, still we are giving a chance to the early birds to join us at 8 am on Friday and again there will be no one to wait for you , it is just you and you GPS or mobile app.
- We are going to drive from 8:30 AM to 4 PM or until we finish our 60 KM so we are going to drive around 7 hours so recommend that you have a 20 Letters JERRY CAN unless you have an FJ.
- At the end of Friday afternoon we are going to say goodbye to the NEWBIES and drive back to the desert to camp again in the middle of NO WHERE.
What to bring with you in this trip:
- One bundle of wood Enough food for the entire period of time.
- A lot of water to drink.
- 20 Letters fuel Jerry Can .
- Some worm cloths because it is going to be cold at night.
- Your camping gear.
To register :
See you in Liwa