Newbie All in V.6

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated to Newbie members who have one Star. (This is an all newbie drive so first come first served)

We will enjoy the desert in the afternoon and plan to make a "relaxing drive" to bring members from different levels together .

Intermediate, Advanced and Crew members are welcomed for rescue training.

After the drive ends , you will have three options ,

1. Finish the drive and go home .

2. Finish the and sit with us for few hours in the desert .

3. Finish the deive and CAMP with us till Saturday morning .

Almost4x4 drives and camps rules apply .
Click http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=759to register this drive:
What goes around , comes around .
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Nice trip with camping at half moon!
LC100
Club Member
Club Member

Hello,

I am a new member to this group. I want to join this newbie drive but when I am trying to join the trip on the website, it says that I don't have any rank to join this trip.
Can someone please advise how to join this trip as I am intrested to join.
mustafak

Hi,

I'm facing a similar situation to the above. I read that I need to do a club member drive first before I can sign on to any of the newbie trips but I've been watching that there haven't been any CM drives in the last few weeks (other than an open camp trip).

Do we just need to wait for a CM drive? Will the New Year one count as a CM drive if so, as I want to join the newbie trips!

Thanks in advance

MK
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

LC100 wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:00 am Hello,

I am a new member to this group. I want to join this newbie drive but when I am trying to join the trip on the website, it says that I don't have any rank to join this trip.
Can someone please advise how to join this trip as I am intrested to join.
mustafak wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:14 am Hi,

I'm facing a similar situation to the above. I read that I need to do a club member drive first before I can sign on to any of the newbie trips but I've been watching that there haven't been any CM drives in the last few weeks (other than an open camp trip).

Do we just need to wait for a CM drive? Will the New Year one count as a CM drive if so, as I want to join the newbie trips!

Thanks in advance

MK

Dear [mention]LC100[/mention] and [mention]mustafak[/mention], welcome to the club.

The system shows that message due to your rank as this drive is for newbies only.

You can read more about our grading system which will make it easier to understand how it works by clicking here HERE

Also keep an eye on the upcoming events section for more Club Member drives to get your first star.

See you in the sand thumbsup thumbsup
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills