Technical Difficulties

Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated for members with less than 10 drives. As name hints, we will have some fun in a very technical area.

Intermediate and advanced drivers are welcomed to join.

To register for the trip, please follow this link.
Amarkhan
Club Member
Club Member

Hi. I am not able to join the trip

It says “sorry there is no convey for your rank” TT TT
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Amarkhan wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 pm Hi. I am not able to join the trip

It says “sorry there is no convey for your rank” TT TT
Hi Amar and welcome. Your current rank is “club member” which means that either you have not driven with us yet in the club member drive, or if you have then there is a reason you were not upgraded to newbie. The trips this weekend are for newbies. Keep looking out for a CM drive so you can come along and drive etc and if you have the tools get upgraded to newbie. The camp on Thursday night is open to club members, feel free to join and meet some of the gang!!! See you soon.
Amarkhan
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks for your reply. I have taken place last weekend for anniversary drive. So technically that was my first drive. Can you please advise me what tools are required to upgrade for newbie. Thanks
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Amarkhan wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:13 pm Thanks for your reply. I have taken place last weekend for anniversary drive. So technically that was my first drive. Can you please advise me what tools are required to upgrade for newbie. Thanks
Check here... http://www.almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6af3ec60cc

And here... https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126
Amarkhan
Club Member
Club Member

Thanku so much for your help. Just last question once i have all the tools after that how can i get into newbie drives? I mean do we have a club office? So i can visit and show all the tools to qualify for newbie drives
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Amarkhan wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 pm Thanku so much for your help. Just last question once i have all the tools after that how can i get into newbie drives? I mean do we have a club office? So i can visit and show all the tools to qualify for newbie drives
Good morning
Usually we have a drive called club member drive. The club is doing this drive every 6-8 weeks
The next one it will be soon you have to attend this drive and let the marshal inspect your tolls and they will upgrade you if your tolls are completed.
Keep eye on trip system and hunt your seat when the trip is posted
Good luck
And welcome to your second family
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

PM SENT
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Phoenix