Liwa Juniors 3.0

JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Everyone

After the success of "LIWA JUNIORS RELOADED" this trip is dedicated to 5+ (5-10 drives inclusive!)

The Plan will be as following :

We meet on Thursday night and have our camp, if you come on time we are going to take you with us. Otherwise don’t worry you still can make it by driving alone in the dark and the track "should" be fairly easy - it looks flat on google maps!

If you can’t make it on Thursday night, still we are giving a chance to the early birds to join us at 0730hrs on Friday and again there will be no one to wait for you , it is just you and your GPS.
We are going to drive from 8:00 AM to 12Noon so we are going to drive around 4 hours or more so you have to have a 20 litre JERRY CAN unless you have an FJ with long range tank - otherwise you will have to go a long way from home to get fuel after the drive!
At the end of Friday noon we are going to say goodbye to the first group and the Intermediates/Advance are going back to the desert for the afternoon drive.

What to bring with you in this trip:

One bundle of wood - this is important as it is getting colder and we will benefit from fire for sure!!!
Enough food for the entire period of time.
A lot of water to drink.
20L fuel Jerry Can .
Some warm cloths because it is going to be cold at night.
Your camping gear.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS LIWA AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN - WE WILL AIM TO FINISH AT 12NOON, BUT NO PROMISES!!!
Last edited by JockJKU on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DustnGlory

Can anyone who has just crossed the 10 drives mark (11 including EIB) join this trip? I didn't have enough drives for the last Liwa trip and have one too many this time...
Jithin AKA Dust'nGlory

Drives an FJ = Silver Surfer =
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

DustnGlory wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm Can anyone who has just crossed the 10 drives mark (11 including EIB) join this trip? I didn't have enough drives for the last Liwa trip and have one too many this time...
Sorry - you have too many drives for this one. Keep watching the trip system though and you will not be disappointed.
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Ok Liwa Juniors / Campers

It is with a heavy heart that i need to announce that @yorgoch will not be camping and therefore, not cooking awesome meat at this weekends camp! I am gutted! Although, this might mean it's time for a new star to shine in the camp kitchen!!! Discuss...

Or will we go every man/woman for him/herself?
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

JockJKU wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:07 am Ok Liwa Juniors / Campers

It is with a heavy heart that i need to announce that @yorgoch will not be camping and therefore, not cooking awesome meat at this weekends camp! I am gutted! Although, this might mean it's time for a new star to shine in the camp kitchen!!! Discuss...

Sorry buddy but Thanks giving dinner for 70 people requires me to be home otherwise i wont have home to get back to Psmiley
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

giorgio wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:36 pm
JockJKU wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:07 am Ok Liwa Juniors / Campers

Sorry buddy but Thanks giving dinner for 70 people requires me to be home otherwise i wont have home to get back to Psmiley
I have a dog box you can borrow!
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

PM SENT!!

See you in the sand!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills