November Stars - Club Member Drive

Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Batfink wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:49 am Hi, I would like to register for the newbie drive but when I click the link and enter my login credentials I keep getting a message saying invalid username and password.
I sent a PM to admin but appears the message has stayed in outbox.
Can someone please advise on what to do.

Thank you.
Hi [mention]Batfink[/mention]
No worry our team will see your post and they will help
[mention]Phoenix[/mention] the guy need a help
Give him a hand
Best of luck
Hope to see you in November Stars - Club Member Drive
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Jk646

Where is the meeting point exactly ?
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Jk646 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am Where is the meeting point exactly ?
You are registered so you will receive the PM with exact details on it after registration closes tomorrow.

The PM will arrive on the top right of the forum in the mailbox icon, next to your username.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Batfink wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:49 am Hi, I would like to register for the newbie drive but when I click the link and enter my login credentials I keep getting a message saying invalid username and password.
I sent a PM to admin but appears the message has stayed in outbox.
Can someone please advise on what to do.

Thank you.
Hey [mention]Batfink[/mention],

Please click on forgot password in the trip system log in page and it will send you an email to change it.

If it does not send any email please PM me.
BlueX

Phoenix wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:56 am
apoorv.mehrotra wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 am Good Morning,
, I wanted to ask for suction cup, I’ve been to dragon mart however I didn’t manage to get and was looking in the tools / machinery equipment section. I ‘ve been to off-road zone and ACE in Dalma Mall however couldn’t find any I don’t want to drill hole in my car basically. Kindly advice.
Dear @apoorv.mehrotra,

For the suction cup you need to go back to Dragon Mart, and find the big ATV shop which is located in the inner area, I mean its not on the main center line. Just ask the customer service staff for "THE DESERT BUGGY SHOP" and they will guide you.

In the shop the flags are kept on the left side of the entrance. probably costing somewhere around 25/-, then ask the shop staff for the suction cup. They should recommend you a shop which is right opposite to their shop or in that vicinity.

The suction cup you are looking for looks something like this:

Show the flag pole that you just bought to the shop staff there and they will tell you how to attaché the flag pole to the suction cup. I drove using the same technic for a long time and it never came off

See you in the sand
[[mention]apoorv.mehrotra[/mention] Many thanks, managed to get the suction cup and the flag as well. Bought a radio as well. Thanks agan
BlueX

kareem.alameldin wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:06 am
apoorv.mehrotra wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:16 am Good Morning,
, I wanted to ask for suction cup, I’ve been to dragon mart however I didn’t manage to get and was looking in the tools / machinery equipment section. I ‘ve been to off-road zone and ACE in Dalma Mall however couldn’t find any I don’t want to drill hole in my car basically. Kindly advice.
Hi Apoorv,

The suction cup you will get is not be specialized for flag poles, it's the suction cup used to hold floor tiles or glass, etc.. and you tie the flag pole to it with whatever idea you get, I've seen cable ties, some metal bracket or even duct tape,

Regarding drilling a hole, none of us drills holes in our cars, what you see is a flag mount bracket that made specifically for each car model and can be sold in most offroad garages, it's a more permanent and durable solution than suction cups,

Hope that helps!
thanks found it
BlueX

So, we should be getting the details today. However, I cant login to trip system anymore. Though I am on forum however cant get through the trip system anymore
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

apoorv.mehrotra wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:52 am So, we should be getting the details today. However, I cant login to trip system anymore. Though I am on forum however cant get through the trip system anymore
hello
for the trip details, you will receive a private message on the forums which it's in the top left of the screen icon for the inbox.
all the required details for location, meeting time and event start time and expected for finishing time.
for login issue to the trip system usually you can reset the password, or if still the issue is there send a PM to the admin or one of our expert member will help you.

best of luck
see you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Drivers,

You will be receiving trip PM today after 4PM as a private message on the top right corner of the forum page.

See you all in sand
Phoenix
Crew
Crew