Weekend Warriors

Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated for our fresh newbies.
It will include 2 convoys;

The first convoy is for the members with less than 5 drives with Almost4x4.
The second convoy is for the members who have minimum 5 maximum 10 drives with us.

Intermediate and advanced drivers are welcomed to join.

To register for the trip, please follow this link.
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi [mention]Solmaz[/mention],
I have nothing to do on next weekend and I see no rush to take seats here, so I put myself in the wait list in case there are some gaps to fill 😉.
Christiaan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good day @[mention]Solmaz[/mention] .
IOt seems like I can not register for the 5- newbie drive. I had my tool inspection done by @R[mention]Rashidjass[/mention] on the September stars drive. Can you please safe me a spot while I try to sort it out please.
Regards. Christiaan
Last edited by Christiaan on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adrian

Hi Solmaz,

I'm a new member and have not been on any previous trips. I tried to register for this trip just now and got a message stating "Sorry. There is no Convoy for your RANK". Can you advise what I need to do to enrol for this newbie trip for this coming Friday?

Thanks

Adrian
050 421 3197
Ben250

Hi Solmaz,

Sent PM for tool inspection and can not register. Could you please reserve a seat for me, too?

Thanks,
Ben250
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Hi [mention]Adrian[/mention]
First of all welcome to Almost4X4.

We have a specific introduction drive called Club Member drive, which we brief our members about safety, driving techniques and convoy order. It happens around every 6 weeks. It is a must for all new members to join this drive and complete their tools before they can register newbie level drives.

Please check the links below for more information.

Welcome to Almost4x4 Off-Road Club
Members' Grading System
Newbie Tools / Recovery Equipment
Last edited by Solmaz on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,
Please read the trip requirements carefully before you register any drive. I see some names with more or less drives that required in that specific convoy. Please remember that we have limited seats on each convoy and you are taking away that seat from another fellow Almoster who is actually qualified for the drive!!
Petr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Now when the interest eventually took off I am removing myself from the wait list, so that people with the right level have a chance to join. Good luck and enjoy the ride!
Adrian

Thanks Sonmaz,
I'll look out for when the next Members drive is scheduled. I actually have some experience at off road driving as I lived in Oman for 2 years and drove a Tundra there and went to the desert quite often with friends. Now I have an FJ. I have all of the required tools already except a trolley jack and hook but I'll buy those this week so I'm ready for whenever I get to go.
Adrian
Solmaz
Marshal
Marshal

Dear members,
Please note that some names in 5+ convoy with less than 5 drives have been transferred to the waiting list to open up space for 5+ members.

Please read the convoy requirements very carefully before registering any drive.