Rumble in the Jungle

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated to Newbie members who did more than 10 drives.

We will try to test all the skills you developed so far!. The number of Newbie drivers are limited to 10 to benefit more.

Intermediate adv and crew members are welcomed for rescue training.

Almost4x4 rules apply

Click here to register:
http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=720
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
AJ_88

Can't wait - been too long since I've joined a drive. See you all in the sand!
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

Kindly read the qualification requirements of the trip carefully and make sure you have enough drives to join.

It will be dangerous for you and not fair to take a seat of a fellow member who is qualified for the drive.

So your names will be removed without any notice.

Thanks

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Thanks to our dear Marshall [mention]Rashidjass[/mention] there is a second convoy opened but very few seats left.

Note: I will check the qualification of the registered drivers tonight so I recommend please check your drives before I do :)

Thanks

Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Daggerfall wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:07 am Thanks to our dear Marshall @Rashidjass there is a second convoy opened but very few seats left.

Note: I will check the qualification of the registered drivers tonight so I recommend please check your drives before I do :)

Thanks
Thanks for the invite in love in love in love
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

As we mentioned before we have several levels for our Newbie trips and you must have a certain number of drives in order to qualify and join to that particular trip.

For this particular trip, you need min 11 drives to join " More than 10 drives"

Kindly note that rule when you are counting your drives:

* All "Club member" level drives are counted as ONE drive. This includes the eid drives open to Club members (If its an all newbie drive its counted separately), camps, CM drives, Salalah drives, Iftar drives, rally activities, activities that you join as an audience like egg basket etc.

Every different newbie level we introduce new techniques to our members and try to make them develop new skills. This way we can manage to have a group of drivers with similar skill sets& experience level so it will be much safer for them and more beneficial for the other members.

You can clearly see this issue when we are doing all newbie level drives when least experience and more experienced drivers drive in the same convoy. The level will automatically be determined as per the least experience and it won't be beneficial for other members (I am sure they will still enjoy the desert and gathering but we cannot make them develop new skills)

Some of you might develop skills earlier and might be able to drive at the next level however if we allow that it will be not fair to choose the ones among those members who do not have enough drive but wants to join.

Our club is trying its best to provide as much as drives possible for our members and I hope you understand it will not be fair to take a seat of a qualified member. That's why I moved some of the members to maybe convoy. Depending on the attendance of qualified members we can reconsider you for the trip.

Hope you understand and looking forward to seeing you all on the next adventure

Thanks

giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Daggerfall wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:36 pm Dear Members,

As we mentioned before we have several levels for our Newbie trips and you must have a certain number of drives in order to qualify and join to that particular trip.

For this particular trip, you need min 11 drives to join " More than 10 drives"

Kindly note that rule when you are counting your drives:

* All "Club member" level drives are counted as ONE drive. This includes the eid drives open to Club members (If its an all newbie drive its counted separately), camps, CM drives, Salalah drives, Iftar drives, rally activities, activities that you join as an audience like egg basket etc.

Every different newbie level we introduce new techniques to our members and try to make them develop new skills. This way we can manage to have a group of drivers with similar skill sets& experience level so it will be much safer for them and more beneficial for the other members.

You can clearly see this issue when we are doing all newbie level drives when least experience and more experienced drivers drive in the same convoy. The level will automatically be determined as per the least experience and it won't be beneficial for other members (I am sure they will still enjoy the desert and gathering but we cannot make them develop new skills)

Some of you might develop skills earlier and might be able to drive at the next level however if we allow that it will be not fair to choose the ones among those members who do not have enough drive but wants to join.

Our club is trying its best to provide as much as drives possible for our members and I hope you understand it will not be fair to take a seat of a qualified member. That's why I moved some of the members to maybe convoy. Depending on the attendance of qualified members we can reconsider you for the trip.

Hope you understand and looking forward to seeing you all on the next adventure

Thanks
I will say that is the first post i see that i get to understand how to count the drives Thank you marshal for you No 69 post
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

This topic is closed!

All in thumbsup

See you on Friday!