Summer Stars

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Members

This drive is dedicated to our Club Members who are willing to make his/her first step to driving in the desert

The trip involves a comprehensive training about driving in the desert and tools used in offroading and complimented with a drive to practice these learnings.

If you like to go further and qualify for Newbie level drives, you need to complete your tools and ask one of the Marshals to check it after the drive.

For More information about grading system and tools see below link

The Crew, Intermediate, and Advanced drivers are welcomed for rescue training & Support

To register follow this link please

See you on Sand
Last edited by alshamsi_m on Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Morning All!

For more info on the tools required to get upgrade to Newbie, follow this link: http://www.almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopi ... 325#p48325

If you are just turning up to have fun to see if you like offroading, then you do not need any of these and can still do the drive!! (although Flag, Radio and tyre gauge still recommended)

Thanks,

Jock
SKALK

Good Evening,

Almost 4x4 come highly recommended by your members so I have decided to join and plans for my first trip with almost4x4, I have done the necessary and register for the trip but still cannot find the coordinates for the meeting location in Sharjah... Could you kindly assist?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Schalk Vorster
00971 58 2010 554
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

SDVorster wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:46 pm Good Evening,

Almost 4x4 come highly recommended by your members so I have decided to join and plans for my first trip with almost4x4, I have done the necessary and register for the trip but still cannot find the coordinates for the meeting location in Sharjah... Could you kindly assist?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,

Schalk Vorster
00971 58 2010 554
Howzit Schalk,

Coordinates will be received the day before the drive via Private Message in the forum.

See you Friday,

Jock
SKALK

Hi Jock,

Much Appreciated! See you guys this afternoon.

Thank you

Regards,

Schalk Vorster

00971 58 2010 554