Desert Gazing - Conquer The Night

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

We got a nice feedback about the second sector in the Desert Gazing - Sky Flight , well the good news for the people who missed it. We are going to drive purly in that area and it is going to be pure Dunes & Sand so try to survive the night killzonesmiley .This is a 5+ drive and I would add NO LONG TRUCKS PLEASE. In this drive we are going to allow only 8 cars since the level is considered higher than the normal drives so the less we have the less we stop.

Please make sure that you have off-road lights and all your NEWBIE level tools, There is no tolerance " If you are not complaint then take the highway".

Also we are going to finish on the time planned " THREE HOURS " But if you have other commitments or you will be in trouble if we got late then please don't join.

Remember it is summer so be aware of the night crawlers and I would recommend to wear boots.

We can sit after the drive and share food & drinks if you have.

To register for this drive follow this LINK

See you there
Last edited by alshamsi_m on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
cgblack666
Club Member
Club Member

I am looking forward to joining this drive and it's gonna be my first with almost4x4... Just a quick one as I couldn't find the NEWBIE level tools as I searched. My car is equipped with all the necessary stuff including lights but I am afraid I might have missed something...

It would be highly appreciated if you can share the list of the NEWBIE level tools here. Thanks a lot.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

cgblack666 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:07 pm I am looking forward to joining this drive and it's gonna be my first with almost4x4... Just a quick one as I couldn't find the NEWBIE level tools as I searched. My car is equipped with all the necessary stuff including lights but I am afraid I might have missed something...

It would be highly appreciated if you can share the list of the NEWBIE level tools here. Thanks a lot.

Hello cgblack666

Please read our Members' Grading System which will give you a full idea about the tools and what do you expect for each level.

So far you are a CLUB MEMBER so it means that we don't know anything about your offroading skills and the condition in this drive that you have to have at least 5 drives with the CLUB. So I think you should wait until the next C.M drive to give us the chance to know you better.

Looking forward to see you in the sand

Cheers
cgblack666
Club Member
Club Member

alshamsi_m wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:39 pm
cgblack666 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:07 pm I am looking forward to joining this drive and it's gonna be my first with almost4x4... Just a quick one as I couldn't find the NEWBIE level tools as I searched. My car is equipped with all the necessary stuff including lights but I am afraid I might have missed something...

Hello cgblack666

Please read our Members' Grading System which will give you a full idea about the tools and what do you expect for each level.

So far you are a CLUB MEMBER so it means that we don't know anything about your offroading skills and the condition in this drive that you have to have at least 5 drives with the CLUB. So I think you should wait until the next C.M drive to give us the chance to know you better.

Looking forward to see you in the sand

Cheers
Thanks alshamsi_m, I will keep an eye for the upcoming CM drives to join soon....
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

PM is sent to all particpent

See you in the sand