Newbie Drive

HaaniT
Club Member
Club Member

Hi!

My name is Haani and I just joined the forum. How can I sign myself up for a newbie drive?
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

HaaniT wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:15 pm Hi!

My name is Haani and I just joined the forum. How can I sign myself up for a newbie drive?
Hanni, trip registration is here. http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/index.php

Your first trip with the club needs to be a “Club Member Drive”. The next CM drive is June 22nd and registration to join that trip opens in the above link on the 15th of June.

Hopefully see you in the sand.

Jock
cgblack666
Club Member
Club Member

JockJKU wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 am
HaaniT wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 4:15 pm Hi!

Hanni, trip registration is here. http://www.almost4x4.com/trip_system/index.php

Your first trip with the club needs to be a “Club Member Drive”. The next CM drive is June 22nd and registration to join that trip opens in the above link on the 15th of June.

Hopefully see you in the sand.

Jock
Hi,

Same here just joined found the information on the forum is a bit overwhelming :D so I have tried to access the trip system and this message appears "USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS WRONG TRY AGAIN OR CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR"

I have made sure that I am using the same forum username and password with the same case but still the same... is there any way to fix this or to join any of the newbie drive?

Thanks in advance.
Assem
Abdul Rahmanxxx

Hi ;

i have recently joined as well and wanted to join the upcoming CM drive but cant access the trip link , do i need to get my account activated by an admin ?
AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi my name is Ahmed Mounir, I have joined recently also. I tried the link above but I got an error says my user name or password is not correct. How can I register in newbie drive?

Thanks.
@AMounir

Panthera pardus
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Hi New Members,

The website is currently going through a major transition and upgrade so please have patience with us.

Admin will see this post and will sort out the problems to be able to register for the CM drive.

The drive is on June 22nd. Registration for the drive opens on June 15th so there is plenty of time to get the issues sorted without you missing out.

See you all in the sand soon!

Jock
HaaniT
Club Member
Club Member

Cheers Jock!

Hope to see you all out on the dunes soon!
AMounir
Intermediate
Intermediate

JockJKU wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 am Hi New Members,

The website is currently going through a major transition and upgrade so please have patience with us.

Admin will see this post and will sort out the problems to be able to register for the CM drive.

The drive is on June 22nd. Registration for the drive opens on June 15th so there is plenty of time to get the issues sorted without you missing out.

See you all in the sand soon!

Jock

Good to know I will be on the lookout for that.
@AMounir

Panthera pardus