Salalah Trip 2016

Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;48032]Actually, I mentioned that we are going to charge for the trip so if the people who are in the main list didn't start paying before Thursday. I will will start moving them to MAYBE list to open vacancy for the others.

Monday can be PAID to @hamzahng or @KIMOz ... also you have to give the tshirts size for you and your passengers.[/quote]

Dear Al Shamsi, please advise how to make the payment. Is there any bank account no in which the money can be deposited.
Regards,
Alok
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

[quote=Alok708;48040]Dear Al Shamsi, please advise how to make the payment. Is there any bank account no in which the money can be deposited.
Regards,
Alok[/quote]

Hii Alok708,

With reference to the payment; I am available in Dubai, so we can meet for that. otherwise, I can PM you my bank account information so you can deposit it.
Muhittin

There were few names in the waiting list, but now are not showing!!! I re-registered again. Shouldn't we do?
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;48032]Actually, I mentioned that we are going to charge for the trip so if the people who are in the main list didn't start paying before Thursday. I will will start moving them to MAYBE list to open vacancy for the others.

Monday can be PAID to [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] ... also you have to give the tshirts size for you and your passengers.[/quote]

I am available in both Dubai and Sharjah and you can contact me on 0559793443 ...
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... I think that [MENTION=1]admin[/MENTION] is still mad at me because he removed my name from the list :( 😂
Muhittin

[quote=zico;48017]This year will be different

Don't miss it guys[/quote]

@zico I still can recall the huge work and organizing that you and other marshals done to make the last trip successful.
I can feel that this trip will be more interesting and fun to be part of it.
Thank you everyone.
Raja
Intermediate
Intermediate

bro i really want to go on this trip. please if there is any vacancy for club member please consider me. and let me know u i can pay and book my seat. thanks
Raja

Nissan Pathfinder
"Force Behind the Forces"
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Raja;48046]bro i really want to go on this trip. please if there is any vacancy for club member please consider me. and let me know u i can pay and book my seat. thanks[/quote]

Dear Raja

It is not the money we are after .... the charge is just for organizing the trip and some stationary we have to prepare for the participants.

Marshals are going to make Club Member drive for the people who are interested but that doesn't mean SEAT is guaranteed!!

Well, it will be very clear before next week ... the problem that the accommodation is flying in Salalah, So if someone got accepted, he might not find a hotel.

Let us hope for the best
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Alok708

[quote=KIMOz;48041]Hii Alok708,

With reference to the payment; I am available in Dubai, so we can meet for that. otherwise, I can PM you my bank account information so you can deposit it.[/quote]

Thanks Kimoz. Well this going to be a maddening week for me at work. So though I stay in Dubai, however meeting in person would be difficult. It would help if you PM you account no and I shall deposit the money using an ATM during off-office hours. Thanks in advance.

@ Hamzahng: Thanks for your message dear. However I guess i shall go with Kimoz (since he has secretly promised me a 15% discount!!!:Psmiley: )

Cheers!
Alok
Raja
Intermediate
Intermediate

thank you mohamad. yes you are right that the accommodation is flying over there. well :) lets hope for the best.
Raja

Nissan Pathfinder
"Force Behind the Forces"