alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Maybe it is time to think of the passenger seat :yaeh am not durnk:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;48030]Maybe it is time to think of the passenger seat :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]
@alshamsi_m Shall we start an auction ?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Mo Sh;48031]@alshamsi_m Shall we start an auction ?[/quote]

Actually, I mentioned that we are going to charge for the trip so if the people who are in the main list didn't start paying before Thursday. I will will start moving them to MAYBE list to open vacancy for the others.

Monday can be PAID to [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] ... also you have to give the tshirts size for you and your passengers.
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;48032]Actually, I mentioned that we are going to charge for the trip so if the people who are in the main list didn't start paying before Thursday. I will will start moving them to MAYBE list to open vacancy for the others.

Monday can be PAID to @hamzahng or @KIMOz ... also you have to give the tshirts size for you and your passengers.[/quote]

I'll be using your 5DHS Eddyah for the trip payment :grin: i meant if there's no space in the list, Is it okay to accept Passengers proposal after registration date? :grin:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Mo Sh;48033]I'll be using your 5DHS Eddyah for the trip payment :grin: i meant if there's no space in the list, Is it okay to accept Passengers proposal after registration date? :grin:[/quote]

By the way [MENTION=22]zico[/MENTION] is bringing his pickup too ... so you will having competition for passengersale booking !!
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;48034]By the way @zico is bringing his pickup too ... so you will having competition for passengersale booking !![/quote]

2 Red Trucks... Easy competition, Smoking and Non-Smoking Airbuses :thumbsup:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Mo Sh;48035]2 Red Trucks... Easy competition, Smoking and Non-Smoking Airbuses :thumbsup:[/quote]

Oh yes... it is up to the customer to choose :grin:
salhinai
Advance
Advance

I don't believe this I'm on the waiting list, I have been waiting for this and just didn't check the forum during Eid holidays and ended up in the waiting list huuuum so annoying.
Aeyaz

@alshamsi When is the last date i can pay the 200 to confirm my seat? I really don't want my name to appear in the may be list later :)
Also do i have to pay extra for my filming equipments???? :)
Abro

for me this is long awaited trip and i dont want to be on maybe list, however i trust that admin will consider us and do needful in this regard.