Salalah Trip 2016

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

I received a call from unhappy member because the names have been deleted from the thread WAITING LIST . I called Admin and got assurance that we have nothing to do with it. It is a system BUG.

Unfortunately, We couldn't recover them so you need to re register. On the other hand I'll try to make manual backup for your names until the trip is over.

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;48032]Actually, I mentioned that we are going to charge for the trip so if the people who are in the main list didn't start paying before Thursday. I will will start moving them to MAYBE list to open vacancy for the others.

Monday can be PAID to @hamzahng or @KIMOz ... also you have to give the tshirts size for you and your passengers.[/quote]

Hii All,

With Reference to the above, please find our contact details for collecting the payment.

Kimoz: 0502060045 - Available at Dubai.

Hamzahng: 0559793443 - Available at Dubai / Sharjah.

For payment via Bank transferring / Depositing; Please inform me so I can send you the bank account details.

Cheers,
shahidimran
Club Member
Club Member

dear marshal, i have a quick question,,, this drive will be a sand drive as well ? or mostly we will stay on the road,,,? actually i mean to say that can i come with porche cayyan Turbo ?
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

hello organisers,

what about waiting list? when do we know if we will participate to this trip or not?

i think it's benificial to know in advance to organise also and for Salalah booking.

even if there is no more place, the important for me is to know and not stay "waiting".

regards.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=shahidimran;48094]dear marshal, i have a quick question,,, this drive will be a sand drive as well ? or mostly we will stay on the road,,,? actually i mean to say that can i come with porche cayyan Turbo ?[/quote]

I don't think it is a good idea for Cayyen to join .. we had experience with a Mercedes and it didn't finish well.

[quote=ZaheR;48095]hello organisers,

what about waiting list? when do we know if we will participate to this trip or not?

i think it's benificial to know in advance to organise also and for Salalah booking.

even if there is no more place, the important for me is to know and not stay "waiting".

regards.[/quote]

Saturday we are going to move the people who didn't pay the entry charge to Waiting list to make vacancy but you have to be fast !!
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills