[MENTION=10974]M7md[/MENTION]

I found your car :pacman:

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... r-Recovery

It is a very powerful car ..... But it is not the car .... it is the driver
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
M7md
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;47616]Good news : We don't leave anyone behind ... So if you are with us we are going to take care of you ..... the question is.... what do you drive?[/quote]

Haha you found it, yup it's a land cruiser v6 though.

Thanks for the help and I'll come with my friends. Will register soon :)
Frankyno
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Everyone, so happy to be registered for my first drive with this club.
unfortunately wont be able to stay for the IFTAR as i already have other commitment.
but will be very happy to drive with all of you until sunset.
see you Friday !!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Frankyno;47634]Hi Everyone, so happy to be registered for my first drive with this club.
unfortunately wont be able to stay for the IFTAR as i already have other commitment.
but will be very happy to drive with all of you until sunset.
see you Friday !![/quote]

You have to have in mind our convoy is one way direction before sunset ..... so no one will assist you in your way back because the focus on the other members.... do you think what you are going to do is safe ?
Frankyno
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;47638]You have to have in mind our convoy is one way direction before sunset ..... so no one will assist you in your way back because the focus on the other members.... do you think what you are going to do is safe ?[/quote]

you are right its not very safe to do so alone , but im sure not everyone will stay for iftar so maybe a small group can leave back to the road . no?
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Frankyno;47640]you are right its not very safe to do so alone , but im sure not everyone will stay for iftar so maybe a small group can leave back to the road . no?[/quote]
[MENTION=11425]Frankyno[/MENTION],
this event is actually to have Iftar all together, so I imagine people registering to the trip will stay for Iftar and will not leave before.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Frankyno;47640]you are right its not very safe to do so alone , but im sure not everyone will stay for iftar so maybe a small group can leave back to the road . no?[/quote]

[quote=dLemma;47642]@Frankyno,
this event is actually to have Iftar all together, so I imagine people registering to the trip will stay for Iftar and will not leave before.[/quote]

I totally agree with Dlemma that whoever is going to join even from the other clubs will be coming for the IFTAR !!
Azeem
Club Member
Club Member

As salam aalikom. I was wondering can a kia sorento go for this as i have never been, just got registered by still not been,, but i want to start it at a point. Can i drive a sorento or i have to change the vehicle. THERE IS NO 4H AND 4L
Jerome74

Hi Frankyno, welcome to the club....from another French....See U on Friday
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Azeem;47658]As salam aalikom. I was wondering can a kia sorento go for this as i have never been, just got registered by still not been,, but i want to start it at a point. Can i drive a sorento or i have to change the vehicle. THERE IS NO 4H AND 4L[/quote]

[MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION] wrote in the first post the following:

Important Notes for Club Members - Please read carefully
1. You need a 4X4 car where you can shift your gears to 4H or 4L.
2. You should make sure that you deflated your tires to 12 PSI
3. You might feel isolated or outsider but believe me , our community is so friendly. Just give us the chance to know you.
4. We are environment friendly so whatever you bring from the city, take it back to the city including wife & kids.
5. We are going to drive in the DARK back after the event So please get mentally ready.
6. If you join other groups then you are not our responsibility so please stay in the range.