Newbie All In V.5

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[MENTION=10110]shahin[/MENTION] & [MENTION=10691]praveen_m[/MENTION]

Please move your name from WAITING LIST to MAYBE LIST convoy ... so at least marshals can move you easily and the drive will be added to your profile

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Dave
Advance
Advance

Sorry guys, wife as booked me in for an event Friday night. Will be too much of a rush returning to Dubai after the drive. Have to pull out. Enjoy and drive safe.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Abu Jimmy;47322][INDENT]Dear Participants ,

After the drives end , we will select a nice place with easy exit to main road and gather to enjoy the beauty of the desert in the evening , socialize , get to know each others and of course chat about different subjects " especially Off-Roading " .

We will serve " Karak " and make fresh Arabic Coffee . If you would like to join , just bring your own snacks & refreshments ( plus 10% extra if you care to share ) . People who will bring " shisha " please dont forget the wood or coal . Some sweets after the long drive sounds good too .

Let us enjoy the evenings as well .[/INDENT]

[/quote]

[quote=Rashidjass;47340]@Mark B 30+ cars, 5+ members and -5 members

It means viking rope on your passenger seat :thumbsup::011::011:[/quote]

think I will bungie cord it to my spare tire Thursday night. Just to be prepared!​
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Good morning everyone

46 cars will be a very nice gathering. Get ready for a drive which is going to have everything including " The Drop " .:you're kidding, rig

The sitting after the drive is going to be an extra bonus of fun.

Can't wait for Friday.

P.S: MCloud is coming for this drive :secret laugh:
SANMOI

Hi almosters

I just got my 1st star and had to join the maybe list. Not sure what happen next.

Can a generous soul enligth me?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=alshamsi_m;47353][MENTION=10110]shahin[/MENTION] & [MENTION=10691]praveen_m[/MENTION]

Please move your name from WAITING LIST to MAYBE LIST convoy ... so at least marshals can move you easily and the drive will be added to your profile

Cheers[/quote]

[quote=SANMOI;47357]Hi almosters

I just got my 1st star and had to join the maybe list. Not sure what happen next.

Can a generous soul enligth me?[/quote]

Hi Sanmoi

Just follow the same instruction I gave to the above members to have a better chance ... it says in the first post by organizer that he is not to look at the waiting list because he opened the maybe list for you.

See you in the sand
SANMOI

Thanks Bu Salem.
I'm on the waiting list. Stanbing by until an eventual update.
SANMOI

Thanks Bu Salem
I am on the Maybe list. Standing by until an eventual update.

See you.
Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Everyone,

Though topic is not relevant but as this thread is the most active I thought I will ask our experts here.

is IATC recovery membership mandatory to be part of this club and be able to drive off road?

I had called IATC a several time, they don't have any special desert off road recover membership. What they have a basic AED 250/- road side assistance which cover all the usual assistance plus only 1 time desert recovery in whole one year that also has to be within 100m or 200 m close to the road..

They do provide desert recovery even if you are not a member and they charge you for that.

I didn't find any benefit in IATC membership since I already have AAA road side assistance and IATC doesn't cover you much for desert recovery?

Please share your experience and opinion and let me know if it is a mandatory requirement of Almost 4x4 club??

Thank you

Waleed
052-888-2045
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Tornado;47361]Hi Everyone,

Though topic is not relevant but as this thread is the most active I thought I will ask our experts here.

is IATC recovery membership mandatory to be part of this club and be able to drive off road?

I had called IATC a several time, they don't have any special desert off road recover membership. What they have a basic AED 250/- road side assistance which cover all the usual assistance plus only 1 time desert recovery in whole one year that also has to be within 100m or 200 m close to the road..

They do provide desert recovery even if you are not a member and they charge you for that.

I didn't find any benefit in IATC membership since I already have AAA road side assistance and IATC doesn't cover you much for desert recovery?

Please share your experience and opinion and let me know if it is a mandatory requirement of Almost 4x4 club??

Thank you

Waleed
052-888-2045[/quote]

We don't left anybody behind in the desert no matter what ..
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31