Newbie All In V.5

Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Thank u so much for reassuring this.

My only concern is if it is the mandatory club requirement or not :)

quote=Daggerfall;47363]We don't left anybody behind in the desert no matter what ..[/quote]
Prabhu

Hi,

I am trying to register ( 3 times tried ). It is not happening. any suggestions...

Rashid bhai - i need your mobile number, so that i can send the photos of pending equipment's.

Thanks
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Tornado;47364]Thank u so much for reassuring this.

My only concern is if it is the mandatory club requirement or not :)

[quote=Daggerfall;47363]We don't left anybody behind in the desert no matter what ..[/quote][/quote]

Whatever we request is for the members' good wither driving with us or with others ... as [MENTION=9783]Daggerfall[/MENTION] mentioned ... we don't require an offered insurance or recovery ...... When we say that " We don't leave anyone behind " you won't believe how serious we are about it ... we may bleed for you until you are back to road ...... Almost4x4 is not a club ...it is a family
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Tornado
Club Member
Club Member

Al Shamsi..... I trust you on that... when u offered me the passenger seat..... that showed your and the clubs welcoming nature for its members even though I had just joined 2-3days back..

Definitely will bring with me the same passion that you guys have and looking forward to see you guys soon :)

[quote=alshamsi_m;47366]Whatever we request is for the members' good wither driving with us or with others ... as @Daggerfall mentioned ... we don't require an offered insurance or recovery ...... When we say that " We don't leave anyone behind " you won't believe how serious we are about it ... we may bleed for you until you are back to road ...... Almost4x4 is not a club ...it is a family[/quote]
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Prabhu;47365]Hi,

I am trying to register ( 3 times tried ). It is not happening. any suggestions...

Rashid bhai - i need your mobile number, so that i can send the photos of pending equipment's.

Thanks[/quote]
[MENTION=1657]Rashidjass[/MENTION] ... FYI
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Dave;47348]Would be a shame to miss out on this Friday's drive. I know everyone enjoys my "positive" and "complimentary" trips reports!! Being a Newbie level drive I promise not to be in any way critical ! I will reserve that for my intermediate friends!! :Psmiley::Psmiley::Psmiley::Psmiley:[/quote]

Double Standards! :D
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Prabhu;47365]Hi,

Thanks[/quote]
@Prabhu you can call me :cheerful::cheerful:0551607979
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Had to remove myself after I have registered first time since I thought I would not be back to Dubai on time...but looks like I am going to make it
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=orlantsev;47377]Had to remove myself after I have registered first time since I thought I would not be back to Dubai on time...but looks like I am going to make it[/quote]

Good news then!
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]

[/INDENT]

What goes around , comes around .