Funny Sand

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Osman,

It looks like you didn't get your first star yet. Did you get your equipment checked by the Marshal in the CM drive?

First you need to have the min required tools to join any newbie level trip.

If you have the complete tools I suggest you contact with a marshal for equipment check.

Thanks

[quote=osman;46886]Hello,

I had my first club member drive two weeks back. When do I expect my ranking to be as newbee so I can put my name?

I like to join this one as it seems perfect level but I read the post a bit too late...

cheers[/quote]
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=praveen_m;46882]Hi Unable to join, there is an error I need to join, HELP...admin...[/quote]

Hello there

The main list is FULL with 10 members ... that is why you can't join ... but you can join the MAYBE list

[quote=Colinlowens;46885]Would love to join but seems to be a problem with registration. Please add me if possible?!

I have not been on club member drive yet, but I have all required equipment to join Newbie drive and have driven in the desert for the last year, just want to meet more like minded people!

Thanks!![/quote]

Then system is not allowing you because you have to have your first star

[quote=osman;46886]Hello,

I had my first club member drive two weeks back. When do I expect my ranking to be as newbee so I can put my name?

I like to join this one as it seems perfect level but I read the post a bit too late...

cheers[/quote]

Please check with your marshal
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
osman
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Daggerfall;46887]Hi Osman,

It looks like you didn't get your first star yet. Did you get your equipment checked by the Marshal in the CM drive?

First you need to have the min required tools to join any newbie level trip.

If you have the complete tools I suggest you contact with a marshal for equipment check.

Thanks[/quote]

Thanks Daggerfall for the quick reply. I had the check done before the drive but had some missing items which are complete now. How do I get in touch with a marshal to get my equipment ticked and awarded by one shiny star? Maybe I take a picture and show in one of the threads or does it need to be F2F check?

cheers
I
Warning: Sand is addictive... and also the sea salt.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=osman;46889]Thanks Daggerfall for the quick reply. I had the check done before the drive but had some missing items which are complete now. How do I get in touch with a marshal to get my equipment ticked and awarded by one shiny star? Maybe I take a picture and show in one of the threads or does it need to be F2F check?

cheers
I[/quote]

Yes ... take a picture and send by what up ...To The MARSHAL or by PM
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;46888]Hello there

The main list is FULL with 10 members ... that is why you can't join ... but you can join the MAYBE list

Then system is not allowing you because you have to have your first star

Please check with your marshal[/quote]

Thanks very much for getting back to me! Do you know when the next New Club Member session might be? Thanks
gbridi

Good Morning,
is there a possibility for a second convoy for us on waiting list? have a nice day
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=gbridi;46895]Good Morning,
is there a possibility for a second convoy for us on waiting list? have a nice day[/quote]

I don't think so because other marshals busy with other commitments
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Colinlowens;46891]Thanks very much for getting back to me! Do you know when the next New Club Member session might be? Thanks[/quote]

The frequency of a C M is between 6-8 weeks so 08-Apr-2016 was the last time. On the other hand, you can enjoy the upcoming open events.

Next week is Wadi camp and the Grand Iftaar in Ramadan

Enjoy
Mahnaz

Sorry guys, I have to remove my name from participate list as I'm not sure if I can make it or not. :shy:Didn't want the other loos their chance. :meaw:
For sure I'm going to miss driving with you guys.
hope to see you all soon.

Cheers
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

:brigade.baka-wolf.c Admin ... what happened? Why do we have everyone? :you're kidding, rig