Sand Play

hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... I have also attached my name in the maybe list just incase there is an extra space for me too.
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=ZaheR;46618]@dlemma i think you didnt notice it but drive is in the afternoon. So you have plenty of time to come[/quote]

Hi [MENTION=9967]ZaheR[/MENTION], I saw the drive is in the afternoon, that's why it is conflicting, as my friends will go for the camping at the same time we will start our club trip :(

That's why I'm trying to figure out where the drive will take place: if it is around our camping site, I might join the club drive and then go camping.
If it is far, but there is a nice camping site by our drive, I might ask my friends to change camping site.

I just would hate to miss the drive, as it sounds a lot of practice to learn recovery. But just can't leave my friends behind, as I promised already.
Ghanem
Intermediate
Intermediate

I would love to participate in this drive however the registration is not working ... I participated in Friday's club member drive and got all the tools checked ....
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=TimuR;46620]Good Morning,

Yes i went through the inspection, and bought the Almost4x4 towing equipment bag as well + asked Mr. Abdullah to get us 3 wood plates (for the jack) for the next drive.
Bu Tarek & Mr. Rashed checked my equipment, in that order. I want to tag them but i do not know their call signs yet.
Would you be kind to tell me what they are?

Thank you[/quote]
Hi [MENTION=10839]TimuR[/MENTION], I can help you with Rashid, whose nickname is [MENTION=1657]Rashidjass[/MENTION]
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=GHANDOZ;46624]I would love to participate in this drive however the registration is not working ... I participated in Friday's club member drive and got all the tools checked ....[/quote]
Hi [MENTION=11279]GHANDOZ[/MENTION], please contact the marshall who checked your equipment so, if you had everything sorted out, you will get your first star :)
Ghanem
Intermediate
Intermediate

Will do

Thanks
TimuR

Thank you @dlemma .
Dear
@Rashidjass, Good day. Please confirm the above information for us :D
Many thanks
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=GHANDOZ;46624]I would love to participate in this drive however the registration is not working ... I participated in Friday's club member drive and got all the tools checked ....[/quote]
[MENTION=11279]GHANDOZ[/MENTION] .... Your star is on the way :thumbsup:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=TimuR;46628]Thank you @dlemma .
Dear
@Rashidjass, Good day. Please confirm the above information for us :D
Many thanks[/quote]
[MENTION=10839]TimuR[/MENTION] ... Already sent your details to for upgrade :017:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Ghanem
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks ... :thumbsup: