Click Here to signup for the trip
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Let us play :brigade.baka-wolf.c
Soorena

Trip registration is not working Bu Salem, Much interested in the drive!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Soorena;46604]Trip registration is not working Bu Salem, Much interested in the drive![/quote]

Try again please
TimuR

Good morning All Almosters,

Bu Salem good morning, i joined the waiting list (though the registration is not working) just to book a place. Please let me know if i should reregister, or move me to you convoy please when the registration is back online.
On a side note, i need you advice with a GPS unit-> 500 Dhs for the Garmin Etrex30 + UAE & Oman maps. Should i go for it?
Thank you.
Have a lovely day
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] Hi Bu Salem,
I wish I could join, but have already accepted to desert camp with some other friends.
Is it possible to know where is the drive going to take place? Is there a nice camping site around the club drive site?
If so, I might ask my friends to camp there and I might even join the drive :)
mahesh_bmj
Intermediate
Intermediate

I'm going to miss you guys.. already committed to office party on Friday afternoon. Hope you all have a grate time
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=TimuR;46606]Good morning All Almosters,

Bu Salem good morning, i joined the waiting list (though the registration is not working) just to book a place. Please let me know if i should reregister, or move me to you convoy please when the registration is back online.
On a side note, i need you advice with a GPS unit-> 500 Dhs for the Garmin Etrex30 + UAE & Oman maps. Should i go for it?
Thank you.
Have a lovely day[/quote]

[MENTION=10839]TimuR[/MENTION] you need your first star to register to this drive. Did you get your tools checked on last cm drive? If yes and complete contact the marshal who inspected in order to get your star and be able to register.

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] i put myself in maybe in case there is any space for me.
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=dlemma;46607][MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] Hi Bu Salem,
I wish I could join, but have already accepted to desert camp with some other friends.
Is it possible to know where is the drive going to take place? Is there a nice camping site around the club drive site?
If so, I might ask my friends to camp there and I might even join the drive :)[/quote]

[MENTION=10663]dlemma[/MENTION] i think you didnt notice it but drive is in the afternoon. So you have plenty of time to come
TimuR

Good Morning,

Yes i went through the inspection, and bought the Almost4x4 towing equipment bag as well + asked Mr. Abdullah to get us 3 wood plates (for the jack) for the next drive.
Bu Tarek & Mr. Rashed checked my equipment, in that order. I want to tag them but i do not know their call signs yet.
Would you be kind to tell me what they are?

Thank you