New Club Members

osman
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello to everyone. I enrolled the trip for the "club member" organized for this Friday (8th April). I just checked the forum to see how it is progressing and could not locate the trip at all. I believe this was the thread but the trip information shows like empty template. There seems like a problem on the site or am I looking at the wrong thread? I do not want miss this trip as I see it is not organized frequently and very much motivated to join this weekend. Appreciate your help or comments.

cheers
osman
Warning: Sand is addictive... and also the sea salt.
admin

[quote=osman;46415]Hello to everyone. I enrolled the trip for the "club member" organized for this Friday (8th April). I just checked the forum to see how it is progressing and could not locate the trip at all. I believe this was the thread but the trip information shows like empty template. There seems like a problem on the site or am I looking at the wrong thread? I do not want miss this trip as I see it is not organized frequently and very much motivated to join this weekend. Appreciate your help or comments.

cheers
osman[/quote]

Ouch ... you are right ... let me check the DATABASE
:brigade.baka-wolf.c
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=1657]Rashidjass[/MENTION] ... I don't know why but the Signup seems to be corrupted.
osman
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks for your prompt replies.
Warning: Sand is addictive... and also the sea salt.
praveen_m

Hello All, My name is Praveen and I am a new club member as well. I am also very keen to join the New member trip on 8th April and do not want to miss this. can someone please provide more details of where and at what time do I need to report. do I need to just show up or I need to register for this trip, if yes to register then how do I do it, apologies for sounding dumb but this is my first active visit to site.. Many thanks, Praveen
praveen_m

[quote=Rashidjass;46396]Click Here to signup for the trip
[/quote] HI Rashid, Good morning to you, hope you are well. I was trying to navigate my way and cam to this Joining screen however when I try to Join I am not able to get a confirmation instead an error comes up. Am I making a mistake, can you please help me join. I do not want to miss this opportunity. many thanks
jose
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello. I have do the registration for Day 1 convoy. Anybody know date, time and place to meet.

Thank you
praveen_m

Many Thanks Admin, It worked and I registered. I am not sure if I am in waiting or I can join. Please could you let me know.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=praveen_m;46424]I registered. I am not sure if I am in waiting or I can join. Please could you let me know.[/quote]

[quote=jose;46423]Hello. Anybody know date, time and place to meet.

Thank you[/quote]

Dear Members

On the 7th of April the registration is going to close after 12 pm and our organizer [MENTION=1657]Rashidjass[/MENTION] is going to send a PM " Private Massage " to all the registered participants to give you all the details about the location .... Regarding the time or other information , you can check the first post on this thread and you can find the meeting time and event start time and event end

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
nawras

hi guys ,,

can i join this trip ,, ??