Sand Tune

sonu854
Club Member
Club Member

Hi All, I am new to the club (however I have done a few desert trips before with Jeep Academy and with friends and colleagues). I am very interested in joining this tour over the weekend. Could anyone please guide me on who can I sign up?
I tried clicking on the Join button at the bottom but was redirected to a page with invalid references. Is it a system glitch?

cheers
anees

Hi,

Abu Jimmy,

Is there a masjid near by the ending spot.

Anees
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=sonu854;45879]Hi All, I am new to the club (however I have done a few desert trips before with Jeep Academy and with friends and colleagues). I am very interested in joining this tour over the weekend. Could anyone please guide me on who can I sign up?
I tried clicking on the Join button at the bottom but was redirected to a page with invalid references. Is it a system glitch?

cheers[/quote]

[INDENT]This trip is designed for members who have already done the club member introductory trip and had their tools checked and approved by the Marshals and had their first star under their names . Thats how you earn your first star and move from club member to Newbie level .

Keep your eyes open on Newbie and Family lounge in our forum for the up coming club member trip .[/INDENT]

What goes around , comes around .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=anees;45891]Hi,

Abu Jimmy,

Is there a masjid near by the ending spot.

Anees[/quote]

Yes there is .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Mahnaz;45878]Hello Abu Jimmy, I registered last night but can't see my name now. Please keep me in mind [/quote]

You have registered for the power camp and your name is still there , this is a newbie trip .
anees

Thanks a lot

Rgds
Anees
Mahnaz

Thanks Abu Jimmy, my device don't show it. I think that I will get the star to drive too as I've got tools😁
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

I remember some times back in 2014 all seats in the trip were occupied 45 minutes after the trip announcement
Although the announcement was after 12:00 AM
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT][CENTER]PM is sent to all participants

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]

[/INDENT]