Eggs in Basket Game 7.0

mkhiara
Intermediate
Intermediate

I will like to be a challenger.. How can I enroll someone Pls guide me.. Manish (MK)
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=mkhiara;45803]I will like to be a challenger.. How can I enroll someone Pls guide me.. Manish (MK)[/quote]

you will need to have a star under your nickname and at least 10 drives with the club in your record . !!!
What goes around , comes around .
mkhiara
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Abu Jimmy;45805]you will need to have a star under your nickname and at least 10 drives with the club in your record . !!![/quote]

hi jimmy , can you please tell me how this works .. I am new to the group .. met a friend Samir who told me about you guys when I did gulf news last time. I wanna take part.. what is the way to get in ..

I am till not sure how this site works ,.very confusing at times.... so can we just talk and align

my number is 055 5141646 or give your number..
bijubs

[quote=Duli;45791]All the best to all Challengers... Unfortunately will be at work and also car is in the workshop due to damages so wont be able to pass by this year.... Whatever the case... Win or lose... Just enjoy yourself :grin:[/quote]

Bro - we miss your BBQ !!!
Duli

[quote=bijubs;45808]Bro - we miss your BBQ !!![/quote]

Dont worry bro... I will surely arrange for BBQ during any camp night... I just pray I get my car back soon and off from work to join :(
mkhiara
Intermediate
Intermediate

So that means I can't join or have fun with u guys.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=mkhiara;45812]So that means I can't join or have fun with u guys.[/quote]

You can come as audience and enjoy watching the game
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=mkhiara;45806]hi jimmy , can you please tell me how this works .. I am new to the group .. met a friend Samir who told me about you guys when I did gulf news last time. I wanna take part.. what is the way to get in ..

I am till not sure how this site works ,.very confusing at times.... so can we just talk and align

my number is 055 5141646 or give your number..[/quote]

you have to wait for a club member level drive which will be posted under the "Newbie and Family Trips" on the main page and you will be notified about it by email. just make sure that you attend on time, Bring all the tools for the check up, and then you can get the first star and start your way to the top . regarding this current trip you can register in the audience convoy if you would like to come and watch .
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[INDENT][CENTER]PM is sent to all participants

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]

[/INDENT]