H.H Marwan Al Muala championship R3

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Adam;45585]I want to go but my pickup is arriving 2 days after this event...:sad:[/quote]

Congregations on the arrival of your car & don't worry ... you can join us for the coming rounds
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
nawras

[quote=alshamsi_m;45583]Don't you agree that the people who are welling to help deserves a treat :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]
hhhhhhhh ,, yes , but i'm welling to help also ,, if i can :)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=nawras;45587]hhhhhhhh ,, yes , but i'm welling to help also ,, if i can :)[/quote]

I believe that you will save no effort but I can't decide for the marshals .... I'm going to do the drive only
bijubs

After a long period back to my second family to enjoy sand and out door !!!
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

I hope I could join, but it seems that would be a bit difficult as I might be on duty in the morning and will be a tourists guide in the afternoon since my cousin and his family are visiting the UAE.

I Hope everyone will enjoy.

Cheers and see you in sand.
Aeyaz

Time for another drone video :)

But unfortunately my drone is in the service centre. Not sure if I can make it to this event.
bijubs

I kept my name in maybe list as my jeep having stealing issue and admitted in TE, they need to change stealing connecting rod which they don't have in stock and promised to get by Saturday only (GNFD EFFECT !!) if my new land cruiser can take I am ready (if there is no aggressive drive ) pls let me know [MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION]
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=bijubs;45612]I kept my name in maybe list as my jeep having stealing issue and admitted in TE, they need to change stealing connecting rod which they don't have in stock and promised to get by Saturday only (GNFD EFFECT !!) if my new land cruiser can take I am ready (if there is no aggressive drive ) pls let me know [MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION][/quote]

I will make it simple for you ... rally drivers drive less than 5- So any Newbie member in our club can do it easily. ... just be nice to the car.
bijubs

@alshamsi_m in that case if possible count me in , I will try virgin land cruiser in sand !!

[quote=alshamsi_m;45617]I will make it simple for you ... rally drivers drive less than 5- So any Newbie member in our club can do it easily. ... just be nice to the car.[/quote]
admin

P.M sent see you there
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills