Liwa Base Camp

Hassanz

The trick is to check the number of private messages you received from Marshal for drives
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Can we also support noon drives?
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Hassanz;45285]Can club members join in either day 1 or day 2 camp ? Asking behalf of a club member friend[/quote]

HI Hassan

This drive is for Newbies and above only ... NO C.M
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Daggerfall;45288]Can we also support noon drives?[/quote]

All intermediates can join afternoon rescue if they like but this will be arranged in camp
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=KIMOz;45283][MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... As far as I remember, I Registered in 10+ slot. Regarding day 1 registration; the system still not showing any option for registering.[/quote]

[quote=Red Baron;45284][MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] me too. I did register for Day 2, but Day 1 is not available. Sorry if i'm mistaken.[/quote]

We are not making any list for the night camp to control the number of members but we are going to give information for Wednesday meeting or late comers to the camp
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Hassanz;45287]The trick is to check the number of private messages you received from Marshal for drives[/quote]

[quote=awais_300;45286]i also did not know how much drive i have done :O ?? can any body tell me plz ?[/quote]

According to our books ... you are 5+
OffroadRon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Enjoy mighty Liwa guys
I will not be able to join as it's Christmas time with the family.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Regards,
Ronald
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

ammi [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... the pajero is going to Liwa :love-struck::love-struck::love-struck::love-struck::love-struck:, but as the rest of the guys, I couldn't sign up for day 1 so I signed up on day 2... but inshalla i will come to the camp and all of the drives
hatem

So since I joined the club I always had a question on my mind. There are always trips for 5+ and 5-, but what about the members who have done exactly 5 trips?? :grin: Shouldn't there be a convoy for the exactly 5?? :015:

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Liwa. I'm sure it will be a great experience!
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=hatem;45297]So since I joined the club I always had a question on my mind. There are always trips for 5+ and 5-, but what about the members who have done exactly 5 trips?? :grin: Shouldn't there be a convoy for the exactly 5?? :015:

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Liwa. I'm sure it will be a great experience![/quote]

You usually encounter this situation at -5 5+ and -10 10+ once only in your Newbie path. For your safety better to ask marshals and they will guide you to the right category. It happened to me to ask the same question and I have been re-directed to 5- to practice more and correct some mistakes.
Regards,
Momo