Liwa Base Camp

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

I see that the registration list is the old days Classico :thumbsup: I wish I can be there tomorrow. I will only know, this afternoon, if I can join or not...
hatem

[quote=Hassanz;45325]Before the thread closes to ask two things ?

1. Recommended places to buy cheap and best 20L jerry can for FJ

2. I have a tow hitch carrier which I will detach at the camp...hope thts not a problem...FJ doesnt have enough space for my camping gear[/quote]

[MENTION=8399]Hassanz[/MENTION] yesterday I was looking around also for 20L Jerry cans. I saw them in Adnoc and Enoc petrol stations being sold, and in Ace. I ended up buying a very good one from Union co-op in Barsha mall. It cost 78 AED. Although it is a strange place to buy a jerry can, I liked that it is full metal and the lid is sealed in a good way to avoid the smell getting out in the car. Although I have an FJ, I'm not sure though if this jerry can can later be custom fit to the outside of the car later instead of taking space in my trunk.
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION]... don't forget the secret recipe cookies ...
Hassanz

Thanks Hatem! Thats what I wanted to know

[quote=hatem;45327][MENTION=8399]Hassanz[/MENTION] yesterday I was looking around also for 20L Jerry cans. I saw them in Adnoc and Enoc petrol stations being sold, and in Ace. I ended up buying a very good one from Union co-op in Barsha mall. It cost 78 AED. Although it is a strange place to buy a jerry can, I liked that it is full metal and the lid is sealed in a good way to avoid the smell getting out in the car. Although I have an FJ, I'm not sure though if this jerry can can later be custom fit to the outside of the car later instead of taking space in my trunk.[/quote]
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=hamzahng;45328]@Mark B... don't forget the secret recipe cookies ...[/quote]
[MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION]. New recipe this time. I will be bringing fewer this time as I showed up home, last time, with cookies uneaten. The cook was not pleased. My ration was reduced this time.

Mark
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=Mark B;45330][MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION]. New recipe this time. I will be bringing fewer this time as I showed up home, last time, with cookies uneaten. The cook was not pleased. My ration was reduced this time.

Mark[/quote]

[MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] ... bring the same quantity, i promise you the cook will be pleased 😂😂 I might ask you to go and bring some more
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[CENTER]PM is sent to all participants

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills