ALOHA

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi everyone, I am joining. You know my camera has no tires yet, so it need chubby panda to take care of it. But I request to be in the sweep team, so I let our new Intermediate batch practice rescue. Take care everyone and see you soon. Cheers
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=bombays;45127]Deal done. Privileged to be your passenger.[/quote]

RIP Bombays
Fats25

I am also a Newbie (have been on 2 x Club Member drives already) - but never seem able to get onto the Newbie drives, they are always booked up before I see them!

I am on the Maybe list, and hoping that I can join, as the more I can practice the better.

Thanks
rob jessup
Club Member
Club Member

Hi, I am desperate to get on this Friday morning newbie drive Can I go on the waiting list if you are already full. I have some off road driving experience in the UK but would
love to get some time in the dunes.

Thanks ,
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=admin;45126]He drives , You come as my passenger :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]
[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], Guess what. your long journey of finding the Face behind the mask of Admin is almost over.
Goenkankit
Club Member
Club Member

Hi
I have registered myself but haven't got any confirmation yet ?pls let me know
Fats25

Unfortunately I have had to remove myself from the drive. Hopefully will make the next Newbie drive.
Osama.Tohami
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Mazaaj. ..
I have another campaign tomorrow in al Badaier I hope the convoy neare to my place to catch you on Friday.
I submitted in maybe list.

See you soon guys
🚩🕖⛺⛺
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Newbie members,

I really appreciate your interest in joining this trip but, unfortunately we won't be able to get you in.

You are most welcome to join the camp on Thursday which will accommodate all levels. To register for the camp please click here.

Stay tuned for our next newbie trips :grin:
Goenkankit
Club Member
Club Member

Hi

What's the meeting point for tomorrow morning
Thanks