Golden Member

awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

i think i missed this drive i have to pick my father from airport late night :(
m_domiati
Club Member
Club Member

Awesome! Thanks Mazaaj for organizing this. I look forward to meeting everyone on this trip.

Quick question, if someone manages to get all the proper tools to be upgraded to Newbie, can they be upgraded on the very first trip?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=m_domiati;45085]Awesome! Thanks Mazaaj for organizing this. I look forward to meeting everyone on this trip.

Quick question, if someone manages to get all the proper tools to be upgraded to Newbie, can they be upgraded on the very first trip?[/quote]
The answer is YES
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
m_domiati
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;45086]The answer is YES[/quote]

Great, thanks.
mtardi
Club Member
Club Member

good morning all, I would like to join this trip, but since I'm staying in Al Ain (to be more clear, at the end of Al Ain near Jabel Hafeet), can you please tell where will be the location of this trip?

regards,
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=mtardi;45090]good morning all, I would like to join this trip, but since I'm staying in Al Ain (to be more clear, at the end of Al Ain near Jabel Hafeet), can you please tell where will be the location of this trip?

regards,[/quote]

It will be in Al Faqaa area ...E66
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=mtardi;45090]good morning all, I would like to join this trip, but since I'm staying in Al Ain (to be more clear, at the end of Al Ain near Jabel Hafeet), can you please tell where will be the location of this trip?

regards,[/quote]

You are lucky..it won'tbe far from you
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear @s_rehanali

By the time you joined this drive you were a CLUB MEMBER but then today morning you got upgraded to a NEWBIE, So We have to move your name to the MAYBE list and marshals are going to decided after the trip is closed. Good Luck.

Dear @D_OC

I believe this is going to be your THIRD drive with the club member "101". What I suggest that either you join the family trips or you can proceed with your FIRST STAR upgrade. I'm going to move you to the maybe list to give the chance for the fresh Club Members. Best Regards