FUJAIRAH RALLY 2015

hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;45096]Dear Members

I heard from Al Khatib ... that there are couple of areas which are Dangerous ... God have mercy on the drivers sol :slow:[/quote]

Can you put me as a marshal there?
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=hamzahng;45123]Can you put me as a marshal there?[/quote] very genius idea!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=hamzahng;45123]Can you put me as a marshal there?[/quote]

I want to see you living a long life .... :brigade.baka-wolf.c

[quote=momo;45124]very genius idea![/quote]

It will be genius ONLY if we want to get rid of him .... You naughty boy :yuush:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;45125]I want to see you living a long life .... :brigade.baka-wolf.c

It will be genius ONLY if we want to get rid of him .... You naughty boy :yuush:[/quote]

We need to precise that @hamzahng had to deal with serious situations and all kind of them during the night rally of H.H. Marwan Al Muala. And he did so great that he is ready to deal with new dangerous situations :ninja: @hamzahng God bless you and protect you wherever you are, but in all cases, please use your icebox as shelter. :027:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=momo;45129]We need to precise that @hamzahng had to deal with serious situations and all kind of them during the night rally of H.H. Marwan Al Muala. And he did so great that he is ready to deal with new dangerous situations :ninja: @hamzahng God bless you and protect you wherever you are, but in all cases, please use your icebox as shelter. :027:[/quote]

Please don't provoke me to use my WINCH :059:
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;45125]I want to see you living a long life .... :brigade.baka-wolf.c

It will be genius ONLY if we want to get rid of him .... You naughty boy :yuush:[/quote]

Ammi [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... thank you it means a lot to me :049:. But, as [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] mentioned, I have now experience with dangerous situations. :045:

[quote=momo;45129]We need to precise that @hamzahng had to deal with serious situations and all kind of them during the night rally of H.H. Marwan Al Muala. And he did so great that he is ready to deal with new dangerous situations :ninja: @hamzahng God bless you and protect you wherever you are, but in all cases, please use your icebox as shelter. :027:[/quote]

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] thank you god bless you and protect you too. and of course my Icebox is my shelter, I can use it for protection always. plus I can store all types of animals, drinks in it. I want to try to fit a human inside, but I don't think that any one would volunteer.
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=hamzahng;45140] I want to try to fit a human inside, but I don't think that any one would volunteer.[/quote]

i can try, i'm very thin and slim :grin:
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=ZaheR;45142]i can try, i'm very thin and slim :grin:[/quote]

But I think we have to cut some parts to fill up the gaps.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=hamzahng;45144]But I think we have to cut some parts to fill up the gaps.[/quote]

We are here discussing the rally not your fantasy of " Silent of the lambs "

[IMG]http://www.asset1.net/tv/pictures/356/2 ... ins-01.jpg[/IMG]
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;45146]We are here discussing the rally not your fantasy of " Silent of the lambs "

[IMG]http://www.asset1.net/tv/pictures/356/2 ... ins-01.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

We have to eat after were done with the race now don't we?