Open Camp ( National Day )

azma

[quote=hamzahng;44974]ammi @Abu Jimmy I am more than willing to take any one to the road... 7adreen

@azma... I don't know what does the R Gear has to do with what I have said don't try to change the subject and make it nation wide... Algeria is a great country, but you're my target :mah (chilling):.... I can say more but, ammi @Abu Jimmy asked us to play sawa sawa ... therefore sawee tarteeb.

@ZaheR you are evil man :like:. you're next.[/quote] @hamzahng, I am not changing the subject, as it seems like you didn't read my post very well, if you check it again, you will find a question there that you avoided to answer.
You said I failed, and my question was and still where did I fail? and what competition you are talking about.
If you are talking about the arguments we had in the previous threads, than I am pretty sure that you lost that ages ago.

@Abu Jimmy , I am really sorry but he started it and I can't stop now, so bear with me and be patient. (however, I would like to know what's your secret weapon)
LarenJohn
Club Member
Club Member

What all items comes under Camping Gear?
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=LarenJohn;44980]What all items comes under Camping Gear?[/quote]

[MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION] once posted a very nice post about camping ... please take the time to read it http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... mping+gear

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Sohail
Club Member
Club Member

Is there any family with kids also coming??
Mahnaz

Hey, can't wait to join you guys in this amazing adventure..
Jerome74

Hi Mohamed,

ok noted an thanks for the feedback...will try to not disturb the night, in case of we will bring our camping gear.
See u tomorrow eve,

bye
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Jerome74;44985]Hi Mohamed,

ok noted an thanks for the feedback...will try to not disturb the night, in case of we will bring our camping gear.
See u tomorrow eve,

bye[/quote]

:thumbsup: a demain
Jerome74

Hello ZaheR,

Quelle est la position du point de rendez-vous, dans le post "Near illesialy area", ne me parle pas trop....pour planifier le départ depuis mon domicile...
A+
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Jerome74;44987]Hello ZaheR,

Quelle est la position du point de rendez-vous, dans le post "Near illesialy area", ne me parle pas trop....pour planifier le départ depuis mon domicile...
A+
[/quote]

c'est normal, les organisateurs n'ont toujours pas partagé la position exacte.

envoie moi un whatsapp demain, je t'enverrai la position exacte sur google maps. J'y serai vers 9h du soir pour ma part.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Guys if you want to speak in your language you can do in private, on the forum the official language is English so everyone can understand.
Thank you