Soft Land

Mohammad
Advance
Advance

[quote=caprihorse;44752]It's historically proven that passengers with Newbie drivers are helping them more to get stuck. Combination of Newbie driver and Newbie co-pilot can be fatal, as co-pilots are giving advices. So if you really need a co-pilot to make some show, how good you are, tape co-pilot's mouth and ask them to be quiet all way long and serve you just with water and no advices.[/quote]

Who wants to be my co-pilot.. I have the tape ready :grin:..
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=caprihorse;44752]It's historically proven that passengers with Newbie drivers are helping them more to get stuck. Combination of Newbie driver and Newbie co-pilot can be fatal, as co-pilots are giving advices. So if you really need a co-pilot to make some show, how good you are, tape co-pilot's mouth and ask them to be quiet all way long and serve you just with water and no advices.[/quote]

[MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] [MENTION=10771]Smoke[/MENTION]... you guys always get us in trouble...
[MENTION=955]caprihorse[/MENTION] ... Thank you for your advise, I always try to get a passenger with me to serve me water and do the inflation at the end of the trip.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

And that passenger who keeps talking while a radio communication is going on... I think I will fit my passenger seat with a jet fighter EJECT button.
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

[quote=hamzahng;44754]@azma @Smoke... you guys always get us in trouble...
@caprihorse ... Thank you for your advise, I always try to get a passenger with me to serve me water and do the inflation at the end of the trip.[/quote]

Good point about inflating [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] but I would not trust the co-pilot on deflating!
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=momo;44755]And that passenger who keeps talking while a radio communication is going on... I think I will fit my passenger seat with a jet fighter EJECT button.[/quote]

[quote=Mohammad;44756]Good point about inflating @hamzahng but I would not trust the co-pilot on deflating![/quote]

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] ... Please Get me a quote for my car also, I need to have one for my seat also. You never know when you might need it. [MENTION=8687]Mohammad[/MENTION] ... yes because they will tell you its 12 PSI when in reality it is 15 or 18 :) :) :) ... But inflating is not an issue, because I always re inflate at ENOC later on the day
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] :grin:
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
azma

[quote=Smoke;44746]My friend i am not the passenger i'm the copilot[/quote]
And you are out, what about that?
azma

[quote=alshamsi_m;44748]Dear @azma @hamzahng @margarita @Mo Sh

SL3 - Maybe list

It is somehow the replacement for Waiting List or members with more than 10+ if the SL2 is not full

Important note : if you can't follow the instructions you can't be upgraded. You have to make your HEAD faster than your HANDS.

Thanks[/quote] [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] it's not my hands who does this, it's my heart .
Smoke

Let the looking for a passenger advertisement begin then
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=momo;44755]And that passenger who keeps talking while a radio communication is going on... I think I will fit my passenger seat with a jet fighter EJECT button.[/quote]

[quote=azma;44761]@alshamsi_m it's not my hands who does this, it's my heart .[/quote]

Wow... I am touched to be honest.