Soft Land

azma

[quote=Smoke;44742]@azma looking for a copilot?[/quote]
You are more than welcome if you want to be my passenger.
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Dear Marshal/Organiser [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] ... Kindly be informed that Ive registered my name in SL3 (maybe list). I hope I can drive since Ive just installed a new lifting kit and wana try it this weekend

Thanks

See you in Sand

=)
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think Smoke is stuck between two Hamzahs loool every other week with a different Hamzah
Smoke

My friend i am not the passenger i'm the copilot
Smoke

[MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] actually when hamzah(my brother) has another passenger i ride with azma as a copilot you see everyone likes ,y copilot skills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] [MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION] [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION]

SL3 - Maybe list

It is somehow the replacement for Waiting List or members with more than 10+ if the SL2 is not full

Important note : if you can't follow the instructions you can't be upgraded. You have to make your HEAD faster than your HANDS.

Thanks
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;44748]Dear @azma @hamzahng @margarita @Mo Sh

SL3 - Maybe list

It is somehow the replacement for Waiting List or members with more than 10+ if the SL2 is not full

Important note : if you can't follow the instructions you can't be upgraded. You have to make your HEAD faster than your HANDS.

Thanks[/quote]
I missed that note, i apologise and thanks for the correction [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Smoke;44747]@Mo Sh actually when hamzah(my brother) has another passenger i ride with azma as a copilot you see everyone likes ,y copilot skills[/quote]
My friend if you don't ride within the Airbus you won't know what a co-pilot is 😉
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=alshamsi_m;44748]Dear [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] [MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION] [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION]

SL3 - Maybe list

Thanks[/quote]

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] it wasn't clear at first, but thank you for the correction and update.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It's historically proven that passengers with Newbie drivers are helping them more to get stuck. Combination of Newbie driver and Newbie co-pilot can be fatal, as co-pilots are giving advices. So if you really need a co-pilot to make some show, how good you are, tape co-pilot's mouth and ask them to be quiet all way long and serve you just with water and no advices.