open camp II

margarita

Bu salem specially for you i am happy to bring frew potators late at nighgt yes but if u wake by the karelian people arrive for they have some deal prior to arrival
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=margarita;44646]Bu salem specially for you i am happy to bring frew potators late at nighgt yes but if u wake by the karelian people arrive for they have some deal prior to arrival[/quote]

I will eat lite snake at 6 pm to keep my free space for late dinner :grin:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

heyy!! i m in! )) my sweet collegues can cover me at work, so i am able to join!!! i will not stay overnight, but as usual "sit, chit chat, socialize and sleep" :yaeh am not durnk:
so who is in for "potatoish dinner" ??! :ORLY:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=elena;44677]heyy!! i m in! )) my sweet collegues can cover me at work, so i am able to join!!! i will not stay overnight, but as usual "sit, chit chat, socialize and sleep" :yaeh am not durnk:
so who is in for "potatoish dinner" ??! :ORLY:[/quote]

You bring the potato ... I will bring the cheese and veg.:like:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

[quote=alshamsi_m;44678]You bring the potato ... I will bring the cheese and veg.:like:[/quote]

sounds as a perfect deal Bu Salem))) great!
and [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] brings singing team..
... all that sound to me as an ideal evening with almosters! =)))
happy inspiration for the rest of the working day! :like:
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] ... please dont forget to include me and my singing team ... just saying :ORLY:
shaikh

Apologies; organizers. there's all ways next chance in almost club. Someone can grab the place . I will not be able to join both the events. not feeling well actually
elena

[quote=hamzahng;44680]@elena ... please dont forget to include me and my singing team ... just saying :ORLY:[/quote]

to include where??! potatoes?! :zomg: ... hmm... you have to sing well for that ))) hahaaa... i am just joking!

of course!
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

I will bring the speakers tonight... charged so @defragmentor doesn't kill me again
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

I hate this, whenever there s camp, i have to work late. Anyway I have to let this one go.. see you all next time. Still looking for a 1st camping exp with Almost. :(
R.B