Fresh Sand

Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=azma;44522]Hadji @hamzahng leave the place for the new members, don't be greedy[/quote]
You two are like Tom & Jerry on the fourms :thumbsup:

[quote=hamzahng;44524]Haji @azma ... I am not being greedy, but still I joined and if there is a space for me then why not ... worst case scenario, I can join as a passenger  you should start looking for someone to drive you before its too late [/quote]
elena

Tom and Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION]!!!! you could not found better words!!! I am rolling here from laughing!!!! now the question is.. Who is Tom who is Jerry???
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=Mo Sh;44525]You two are like Tom & Jerry on the fourms :thumbsup:[/quote]

Hahahahaha man we're the website's traffic 😂😂
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=elena;44526]Tom and Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: @Mo Sh!!!! you could not found better words!!! I am rolling here from laughing!!!! now the question is.. Who is Tom who is Jerry???[/quote] [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] I'll leave the who and who to them to choose :grin:
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=hamzahng;44528]Hahahahaha man we're the website's traffic [/quote]
You' two are making the Admin very proud :playingsmiley:
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=elena;44526]Tom and Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION]!!!! you could not found better words!!! I am rolling here from laughing!!!! now the question is.. Who is Tom who is Jerry???[/quote]

[MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] i will give [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] the first pick, because I am just that cool....

[quote=Mo Sh;44530]You' two are making the Admin very proud :playingsmiley:[/quote]

[MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] either that or they will ban us both as spammers 😂
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION] If you need a rescue dude, send me a PM.

Mark
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

hello , i am also in for this drive :D
saad

good morning. I have a question to admin. I did not have full equipment kit for last week club member drive and did not get a star. This means I remain a club member and not promoted to newbie. Can I join the next newbie trip and bring along all the required equipment and get the star on the spot? Or I must wait for next club member drive? I have completed the minimum required one first drive with the club and really want to join this newbie drive.

I was just missing a flag pole and car jack. All other equipment was with me for the club member drive.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Mark B;44534][MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION] If you need a rescue dude, send me a PM.

Mark[/quote]

If the dude is YOU ... Then the support is highly appreciated
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills