Dunes Passion

RaghuRAJE
Club Member
Club Member

I am in & would like to learn more about desert driving.
See you all.
azma

[quote=RaghuRAJE;44210]I am in & would like to learn more about desert driving.
See you all.[/quote]

[quote=hamzahng;44205]@fashgar welcome to the club and to your second family. Right now you're just a club member, so you can only join a club member drive. After joining a clubmember drive, the marshals will check that you have all the required tools, then they will upgrade you to a newbie level. From there you need to notice the level of the trip for exa ple this trip is a 10+ trip, so only people with atleast 10 official drives with the club are allowed to join.

For more informationm, visit this link, http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/forumdispla ... nformation .... if you still have any more questions then feel free to contact me.[/quote]

Hi @RaghuRAJE and welcome to the club, please see above quote from [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] .
RaghuRAJE
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=azma;44211]hi @raghuraje and welcome to the club, please see above quote from @hamzahng .[/quote]

got it.
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Come on ALMOTERS
Two days and only 6 confirmed drivers
I remember when many members stayed wake Monday night till 1:00 AM to reserve their seat in the trip and when all seats were gone 45 minutes after the drive announcement
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=BAT;44217]Come on ALMOTERS
I remember when many members stayed wake Monday night till 1:00 AM to reserve their seat in the trip and when all seats were gone 45 minutes after the drive announcement[/quote]

Good old days. Now they need to see my name to jump to the sign up sheet
Duli

[quote=BAT;44217]Come on ALMOTERS
I remember when many members stayed wake Monday night till 1:00 AM to reserve their seat in the trip and when all seats were gone 45 minutes after the drive announcement[/quote]

I really want to register but m not sure of my work schedule at this moment. I dont want to register and then not be able to make it and get a black point:melt:
elena

[quote=Duli;44219]I really want to register but m not sure of my work schedule at this moment. I dont want to register and then not be able to make it and get a black point:melt:[/quote]
[MENTION=8900]Duli[/MENTION] put your name under the waiting list, so in case the work gets figured out, you ll be counted.. :045:
Duli

[quote=elena;44220]@Duli put your name under the waiting list, so in case the work gets figured out, you ll be counted.. :045:[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION]... done. Just hope it's sorted out before the end of registration period. Fingers crossed
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi everyone,

I have been out of the country for almost 6 weeks on business, and very happy to be back and to join the Almost family trips again.

I would love to join this trip (if you will accept me as a less 10 driver). Please let me know.

Have a great day everyone!
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Serkan

I would like to join to this trip as well

Serkan
FJ Cruiser
thanks
Following is the easiest way. More importantly, what really matters is How to Lead